Nineteen

They say time heals wounds. But for Veda they never do.

"FUCK YOU! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU SICK FUCK!"

was all the tiny vampire could scream as she saw the man who hurt her so badly standing in her kitchen of the Cullen residence.

Clutching onto Carlisle she wanted to kill her father but she couldn't, not yet.

"Please let me just talk damn it Veda and watch your mouth." Her father Richard sneered making Veda growl.

"And what happened to ya? You look very good like hot..." he said looking his daughter up and down drool practically pooling out of his mouth.

"Eyes up here you sick fuck!" Veda slapped her father. "I will not be sexualized by you anymore! Now what the hell do you want!?" Veda stepped forward making Carlisle grab her slightly making sure she doesn't do anything stupid.

"I just came to say your mothers dead. Got a letter in the mail from your grandmother." The man shrugged as he rubbed his cheek that was just slapped.

"Okay and?" Veda said not really caring as she was still mad at her mother for abandoning her the real monster of nightmares who was standing right in front of her.

"Okay listen here asshole. I don't know how you found me hell I thought you though I was dead but I guess fucking not! Now leave before I kill you!" Veda hissed her eyes turning black making her father stumble back.

"W-what t-the Hell?" Richard stuttered.
"You know what? I am going to kill you! I am finally sorta happy and I like like someone and you always ruin everything so let's go you disgusting fuck! Time to die!" With that Veda grabbed her fathers arm breaking it as she dragged him to the back yard and into the woods as he screamed and fought the whole way.

"Veda.. you're sure you want to do this?" Carlisle said making sure only his mate was okay.

"I need to Carlisle.. I need to move on. For us." With that Veda looked at her father one last time as she cried and begged for mercy.

"This is what you get." With that Veda killed her father with no trace of regret.