Chapter 46

Dominant Niall
submissive Zayn

"Daddy," Zayn said as he walked into the living room.

"Yes Zayn?"

"I did something," the submissive said quietly as he stood infront of his daddy.

"And what is that?" Niall asked as he sat up and put his full attention on Zayn.

Zayn stayed quiet as he adjusted the beanie that he was wearing.

"Did you not learn the first time you-"

"Its not that daddy. Well not quite at least. Um I tried dyeing it and when that didn't work I kinda just cut it off," Zayn confessed as he took off his beanie.

"Now why in the world would you do that?" Niall questioned.

"Cause I'm fùcking bored sitting in this house. Why does Liam get to go out with daddy H and daddy Lou but I can't?" Zayn stomped his foot on the floor.

"You are being punished he isn't so therefore he is able to go out. Weren't you told to stay in your room? Also watch your mouth you know you're not allowed to swear," Niall said sternly as he stood up to grab Zayn's hand to take him back to his room.

"Since you didn't know how to listen the first time around, I'm going to stay in here with you. Back to the corner you go," Niall said as he sat on Zayn's bed.

"This is so fùcking dumb." Zayn sat down on the floor, resisting the urge to throw a tantrum.

"I would like to think that you would only want to be punished by daddy H and not the both of us. But if you continue to swear you will be. And stand up," Niall warned.

"You wouldnt punish me anyways. Youre to much of a pùssy you always have Harry do it," Zayn said with a roll of his eyes.

"Is that how you really feel?" Harry's voice boomed from the doorway.

"Oh shìt," Zayn whispered from his spot in the corner.

"Oh shìt indeed mister. You see I didn't plan on punishing you right as soon as I got home. That's because I figured I would be able to come home and talk with you to figure out why you broke my vase. The same one I told both you and Liam not to touch when you moved in with us three years ago," Harry explained as he walked into the bedroom.

"I. Sorry daddy."

"You're only sorry you got caught and that your áss is about to be bright red. Since you wanted to be rude to daddyy Ni and you were already going to be punished for what you did prior you will be punished by both of us. Go tell daddy Lou you need the paddle," Harry ordered as he went to sit on the bed next to Niall.

"You really going to use that paddle?" Niall asked once Zayn left the room.

"You are dámn right I am. He knew how much that vase meant to me. That is the second vase of mine he has broken," Harry said as Zayn walked back in looking like he saw a ghost, paddle in hand. This paddle looks like your usual long paddle except this one has holes in it.

"Strip," Harry ordered as he grabbed the paddle from Zayn.

“Now come here,” Niall said after Zayn stripped.

Zayn slowly walked over to Niall, not liking that he was going to be punished twice.

“You are getting twenty from me with my hand. Ten for swearing and ten for calling me a pùssy. Lay over my lap,” Niall ordered.

The spanking from Niall ended quickly, and Zayn found himself on all fours on the bed with daddy H standing next to him holding the paddle.

“How many times were you told to be careful of that vase? And who did i get that vase from?” Harry asked as he placed the paddle on Zayn's bum.

“Multiple times and you got it from your grandma. It was the last gift you ever gotten from her,” Zayn said as he took in a shaky breath.

“You knew how much it meant to me and you broke it anyways. That was the second vase of mine you have broken. How many spanks do you think you deserve?” Harry asked.

“I don't know daddy. Um thirty?”

“If it becomes to much color out, understand?” Harry questioned as he picked up the paddle.

“Yes sir.”

“Im starting now.” With that Harry let the paddle fall on the submissives exposed bum with a resounding smack.

It didnt take long for Harry to find an appropriate force behind each swing.

Zayn stayed quiet throughout the entire punishment, knowing what he did was wrong. Once he knew his daddy was done that's when he started persistently sobbing and apologizing. Harry dropped the paddle and picked up the submissive immediately whispering sweet nothings in his ear. It took awhile but he was able to effectively calm Zayn down to just sniffles.

“I didn't mean to break your vase. I know I shouldn't of been playing with the ball inside the house I'm sorry,” Zayn apologized.

“It's okay baby. You're forgiven,”Harry said before giving Zayn a kiss on the side of the forehead.

After Zayn got dressed and apologized to daddy Ni, the three went downstairs to where Louis and Liam were. The five of them sat around the dining room table, zayn sitting on a cushion, playing card games for the rest of the night.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

Happy Valentines Day

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 10 votes and 10 comments.
Please.

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*