Chapter 84

Larry

"Hey daddy," Harry said as he walked into his daddy's office.

"Yes babygirl?"

"I want attention daddy."

"Can you give daddy a few minutes, then I'll give you all the attention that you want," Louis said as he looked up from his computer.

"Okay daddy." Harry went back into the living room as he waited for his daddy.

True to his word, Louis finished up what he was doing a few minutes later and went to join Harry in the living room.

"What would you like to do babygirl?" Louis asked as he sat next to Harry.

"Can we make a blanket fort, watch movies, and cuddle?" Harry bounced onto his daddy's lap, so he was facing him.

"Of course baby. Why don't you go find some snacks while I get the blanket fort put together," Louis suggested.

"Okay daddy." Harry gave his daddy a kiss before getting off of his lap and walking into the kitchen.

Harry carefully picked a multitude of snacks before bringing them into the living room. His daddy was finishing up with the blanket fort when Harry returned.

"What movies do you want to watch?"

Harry walked over to their collection of dvds and picked out one of the many Barbie movies that they owned.
"This one daddy."

Louis put the movie into the DVD player before going to lay in the blanket fort. Harry placed the snacks on the floor in front of them before laying down next to his daddy. They were both on their stomachs. Louis pressed play as his baby handed him a bag of gummy worms.
The two of them laid in the blanket fort watching multiple movies, Harry absorbing all of the attention and cuddles that he was getting from his daddy.
After the fourth movie Harry started to get tired and nudged his daddy onto his back. Where he climbed on top of him, placing his head right over his daddy's heart. Falling asleep to the rhythmic beat.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

Short cute chapter.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 10 votes and 10 comments.
Please

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*