Chapter 1

Harry, Niall, and Louis were currently at work while the two submissives were at home. Zayn and Liam were to make sure the house was spotless and dinner was on the table before six o'clock each night, since that's when the dominants got home. And they learned, the hard way, that Harry was very punctual when it came to certain things such as a clean house and a hot meal waiting for him when he got home.

Each day both submissives would greet there daddies at the door with a kiss before the dominants would go upstairs and change out of their work clothes; which were suits since they worked in an office.

It was slowly nearing the time the dominants would be getting home, Liam and Zayn were quickly scrambling around to get dinner on the table while simultaneously cleaning the kitchen from the mess they made.

"You clean the dishes while I set the table," Liam said as he grabbed the silverware and glasses to place on the table before going back to grab the plates and napkins. Once the plates were placed on the table, he served each and went back to help Zayn.

"We have ten minutes before they get home to have this done with and I want to have it done with since I do like sitting easily," Liam said as he helped Zayn load the dishwasher. They kept the bigger items out, planning on hand washing them.

"Yeah, I highly doubt that's going to happen," Zayn said as he leisurely placed the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

"If you wouldn't take your sweet dàmn time we would be able to. Move so I can start washing these," Liam said as he motioned to the pots and pans.

"Don't swear at me, I'll tell daddy H on you," Zayn stated while closing the door.

"You'll tell daddy H what?" They heard a voice from behind them.

"Daddy! You're all home!" Liam said after he turned around.

"Yes we are home. Now tell daddy H what?" Harry asked again.

"Oh uh noth-."

"Liam swore at me," Zayn said quickly.

"Ugh you brat."

"Why weren't you two waiting at the door for us, why aren't the dishes done with?" Harry asked as he crossed his arms.

"Because someone took his sweet time while loading the dishwasher when I was setting the table. Otherwise we, or I, would've been at the door daddy," Liam said sweetly while putting his arms behind his back.

"Why were you, Liam, going to try and lie to me about swearing? Knowing dàmn well there are security cameras, with sound, around the house I would've found out," Harry said focusing on Liam.

"It wasn't even a bad word daddy," Liam said quietly.

"Oh really, then why don't you repeat this word that wasn't 'bad'," Harry said. It sounded like a suggestion but it was more like an order.

"No daddy, I'm not supposed to swear."

"Oh, but you said it wasn't a bad word, so repeat it," Harry said more sternly.

"No," Liam said as he shook his head.

"Zayn go and find daddy Lou and daddy Ni," Harry ordered. Before Zayn could walk away Harry kissed him and tapped his bum a few times before letting him do as told.

"Now repeat it," Harry sternly demanded as he moved to place his hands on his hips.

"Dàmn," Liam mumbled quietly.

"What was that, I didn't quite hear you?"

"I said 'dàmn'," Liam stated more loudly this time.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood or you'd be over my knee. Now come give daddy a kiss," Harry said as he opened his arms for Liam to walk into.

Liam hesitantly walked over to his daddy, surprised he was acting extremely calm over the situation. Once he was in reach of his daddy, Harry pulled him in for a hug and slapped his àss once. "That was for making me repeat myself more than once," Harry said before kissing the twink. Ah there it is.

"Sorry daddy," the twink apologized after the two kissed.

The two made there way upstairs where the other three were. The three dominants changed out of their work clothes then the five of them made there way back downstairs and to the dining room table.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

After Dinner

The five males were in the living room. The three dominants were sitting on the couch and the two submissives were kneeling on the floor next to them. Liam was sucking Harry off while Zayn sucked Niall off and Louis was giving himself a hand job at the sight he was seeing. Harry was shallowly thrusting into Liam's mouth as he neared his orgasm. Before he climaxed he pulled out and came all over the twinks face, ordering him to clean himself off. Louis came at the sight of his boyfriends come all over the twink face, Niall following after.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 3 votes and 3 comments.
Please.

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*