Morbius

You hummed to yourself while putting away the laundry until you were interrupted by a voice yelling shit which echoed through the whole house. "Baby can you come here please" your boyfriend jared yells from the bathroom, "what is it?" You ask while making your way up the stairs. You enter the bathroom to the site of jared with wax all over his hands and strips everywhere... "how the fuck do you use this stupid waxing kit? I have to wax for this film" he says with a huff and you try and hold back your giggles. "Where are the sticks to spread the wax?" You ask, "there's sticks?!" Jared replies confused.. you chuckle and get them from out of the draw "do you need help?" You ask sarcastically "if you would please" jared says putting his hands in a praying motion. You sit him down pulling his leg out straight and spreading the wax onto his skin. "Ready?" You ask taking hold of the strip "wait wait count down" jared says in a panic.. "okay one two" you rip the strip off, "JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST!!" Jared yells jumping back. "What were you expecting?" You ask with a giggle "to at least get to three woman!" He replies gripping his leg in pain "how much more do we have left?", "the rest of this leg and your other leg" you say holding back a laugh. "I should have just shaved" jared says with regret.