Interview

Authors note: Hey guys i have no idea what this is i'm running out of ideas

"Who eats vegan pancakes?" the interviewer asks looking at his notes, "we all do" Tomo replies gesturing to them all and the man nods "who's vegan in the band and who's not?" "Jared's vegan last i checked.. i am not vegan i'm a meat eating blood thirsty mother fucker" Tomo says in a weird voice which caused everyone to laugh as you watched it all from the side lines. "Jared this question is for you specifically" the interviewer turns his attention to Jared and Jared nods "ask away".. "so i took to twitter" the interviewer begins and Jared interrupts "sure" "and there has been talk about a special someone in your life specifically a woman" the man says with a grin on his face causing you to spit out your water from behind the camera "sorry guys it uh it was too cold" you try to save yourself and everyone turns their attention back to Jared who has a cheeky grin on his face. "there maybe" he says with a grin on his face, "so i think the question here is do you love her?" the interviewer asks waiting for an answer.. Jared lets out a chuckle and looks at you and says i do love her yes and everyone claps before the man stops the interview and talks to everyone. "thanks for being so honest and congratulations on the little lady will anyone ever get to meet her?" the man asks and Jared smiles before looking at you "maybe one day" he finally replies.