Work can wait

Song: all the time -jeremih

You wake up and check the time Jared had to be at the studio in half an hour, you roll over "baby wake up it's 9 o clock" you whisper while kissing his cheek he scrunches up his nose "mmkay" he says nodding still not opening his eyes. You run your fingers through his hair taking in every detail of his beautiful face "come on lazy" you giggle and he opens his eyes "morning" he says softly while rubbing his eyes "morning baby" you smile "you look so sexy in the mornings" he grins "shut up" you shove him "what?" he giggles pulling you down to him kissing you running his hand down your back onto your ass lightly squeezing it every time he does that it makes your heart drop, "We don't have time" you whisper to him "there's always time work can wait" he looks into your eyes before going in for another kiss your eyes close and you fall into the kiss sitting on top of him running your fingers up and down his chest as he pulls off your t shirt before flipping you both over. he bites his lower lip as you slip off his boxers he leans down kissing your neck while spreading your legs trailing his kiss to your jaw and then lips before he rests his forehead on yours as he enters you, you gasp and grab onto his shoulders as he looks you right in the eye with every thrust and you moan softly never breaking eye contact as he thrusts harder causing the headboard to bang against the wall your hands slide down his back softly dragging your nails down it leaving little red marks "i'm close" you pant out and he pins your hips to the bed thrusting as hard as he can and you hit your peak and tense around him. His arms beginning to shake he lets out a final moan as he finishes inside you and collapsing on top of you.. the both of you a panting mess you hold him tightly to your body stroking his hair "i love you Y/N" he places three small kisses on your shoulder "i love you too"