Let the rain pour

Y/N get your pretty little behind out of bed!! you heard Jared yelling from down stairs so you throw a pillow over your head. Jared sighs and makes his way up to your shared bedroom mumbling to himself "this girl i swear... she sleeps all day and they call me a vampire" he stands at the foot of the bed "Y/N.. Y/N!!" he rolls his eyes and leans next to your ear before making a snorting sound causing you to practically jump out of bed. You glare at him "what the hell is wrong with you" you snap in an annoyed tone, "it's 12 in the afternoon Y/N" he folds his arms "your point being?" you say with a yawn "my point is princess let's go and do something productive like, a picnic?" you yawn once more while scratching your head "sure fine whatever" you shrug and he smiles "you go and get yourself ready and i'll sort out some food. You tiredly wave him off while walking into the bathroom to make yourself decent.. you stood at the mirror brushing your teeth struggling to keep your eyes open when Jared bursts into the bathroom "Y/N!" he yells behind you causing you to jump and spit toothpaste all over the mirror "Jesus Christ where's the fire!?" you yell cleaning the mess up "it's raining" he replies like an annoyed child "so..." you say raising an eyebrow, "so we can't go on a picnic" then a light bulb goes off in your head "oh i know that face" Jared says laughing before you sprint downstairs and move some of the furniture around..."ta da" you say smugly as Jared makes it downstairs. "i don't get it" Jared says scratching the back of his neck "we can have it here you idiot" you roll your eyes, "ohh great idea but i know how to make it even better hold on" he holds up a finger before speeding off into the bedroom and coming back with some blankets and pillows....."what are they for?" you ask slightly tilting your head "we can make a fort" he grins before setting it up and grabbing the food and crawling inside the fort. You both tuck into some food feeling like kids in your fort with your picnic but you loved it "sorry we couldn't go out and do this babe" he says swallowing some food and you shrug "i don't like the outdoors anyway.. it's too peopley for me" and he laughs before we heard a voice coming from outside the fort. "guys?"... "it's Shannon" you say to Jared "whats the password" Jared questions Shannon, "pizza" Shannon shouts "damn it he knows us too well" you say before letting him in. "ohh food!" he says excitedly before sitting down and helping himself to some food you and Jared look at each other with a grin "see i told you staying in is better" you say smugly and Jared sticks out his tongue.