Ten

Jimin's POV

   Jungkook just arrived with his bike and I couldn't deny, he looked sexy on it when he took of his helmet and ruffled his hair. The point of today was to give him a make over, but looking at him now, I started to doubt if it was even necessary.

   Stepping away from the window, yes I was actually excited so I decided wait in front of the window, I opened the front door and smiled at him as he got off his bike. He waved at me, smiling widely and I walked over to the gate of my mansion to open it.

   "Hello, Jimin. How are you doing?" The raven haired boy showed his bunny smile.

   "I'm fine, you?" I smiled back.

   "I'm great! Though, where are we going?" He asked, handing me a dark blue helmet.

   "We're going shopping." I winked teasingly.

   "What?" He laughed. "Why?"

   I just shrugged my shoulders and sat on the motorcycle, smiling widely as I patted the seat in front of me.

~~

Taehyung's POV

   "It sounded awesome!" Yoongi yelled as we exited the studio. We decided on getting something to drink or eat since we were starving.

   "Yes, it did." I barely smiled back as thoughts of Jungkook avoiding me entered my head. 'He's been hanging out with Jimin way too much and we haven't seen each other since two years. We are best friends but we barely see each other anymore.'

   "Uhm, are you okay Tae?" I didn't realise we already arrived at a small cafe.

   We took a seat at the corner next to the window before I answered.

   "Yeah, sorry I had something on my mind..."

   "What is it?" Yoongi asked concerned. 'Should I tell him?'

   "Do you ... I don't know, this might sounf silly but... but do you... maybe think... there might be something between... you know... Jimin and Jungkook?" I hesitatingly asked Yoongi. I could tell he didn't like the question by the frown plastered on his face.

   "Don't know, don't care. Why?" He uttered disturbingly.

   "It's just, I kinda expected Jungkook to spend some time with me since, you know, we haven't seen each other in a long time... but it seems that he only wants to spend time with Jimin." Yoongi's knuckles turned white as his hands turned into fists. "I mean... he wouldn't ignore his best friend for 'just a friend' right? There must be something going on between those two!"

   "Why are we talking about them?" It was best to stop talking, I didn't want Yoongi getting mad at me. "I couldn't care less if they were in a romantic relationship, it doesn't bother me at all..." Yoongi's frown deepened and that's when I knew I really had to stop.

   "Okay, sorry, let's not talk about them... Let's talk about our new song together!! This is so exciting!" I saw a satisfied expression appearing on Yoongi's face, which relieved me and we kept talking.

~~

Jimin's POV

   I was looking for clothes while Jungkook was changing into some I chose before in one of the changing rooms. I picked out a striped t-shirt, black skinny jeans and some black sneakers.

   "Jimin! I'm done!" I quickly and excitingly went to look at Jungkook and well damn... he was HOT.

   With the shirt tucked in his skinny jeans, his thighs looking perfect, I couldn't keep myself from staring and getting excited over the next outfit I picked out for him to change into.