Altered intentions

Auothor's note: To the newbies, read chapter 2 of 'until the bulge stops!!!!' For a better understanding.
This is a bonus chapter/a fragment of chapter 2, that I would like to get in detail with. This will be presented in Aloha POV, of when he was hugging Army from behind. With that being said, Enjoy~~
—————————————————-
(ALOHA POV)

The nightly breeze glazed through my body, a chilling notion I felt as a reaction. I shivered,

"Oof, it's chilly out here hehehe", it was hella cold,but I'm the type of guy who'll get excited or laugh over any situation I'm in, that's just my thing~~.
"You don't say" Army replied, hugging himself, shivering like a cat outside in winter.
Hehe cats~,I guess I'm not the only one who can feel the cold.
"Brr"
His body trembles...
He seemed super cold, I didn't notice but I've totally blanked out, I was just staring at him. The way his suit hugged his petite body, aligning his chest that closely resembles a female inklings', the slenderness of his legs, the cuteness of his—-
WOAHHHHHH DUDE, YOU DID IT AGAIN. I feel my face lit up, I gripped the chest part of my shirt. What is this feeling!?
I glance at him again, he was still trembling, vulnerable, defenceless, not so dominant looking....should I hug him... WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, MATE FOR REAL??, WHAT WAS THAT JUST NOW—- b-but I hug a lot of people to tease them.
My cheeks heat up tremendously.
(Author Chan: you just want to hug him ADMIT IT)
I continued (Author Chan: *facepalms*), umm like with Diver for example:
(Mini flashback: "
AYO MY BOI DIVER, Roses are red, pickles are green, I love your legs and what's in between ~~~" I jokingly clung on him.
"DUDE WHAT THE FU—"
(End of flashback)
But this time I have a good reason to hug him, he's cold, I'm cold, we should give hugs to get warmer right??.
(Author Chan: what kind of logic is that??)
Noting gay about it right?— no it's very gay, but he's a friend—-
"Mmmmm" I heard a soft, puppy-like whimper at the side of me. Army's cheeks was mildly orange, corresponding to his tentacle colour. His eyes were half opened and his pale neck skin turned slightly red, maybe he gets frost bites easily. I glare at him all bundled up in his own comfort.
.... damn, I totally want to hug him.
ok, ok, ok, woo
I tapped both of my cheeks and cupped my face, whoop, I need to get my shit straight.
It just a friend thing, friends joke right?. This is the first time I've actually thought about my actions before teasing a friend... ERGH WHATEVER.
"Yosh!!"
Without a moment to lose, I pounced on him from behind, burying him in my arms.
"Army~~ gimme warmth🎵🎵🎵~~~~" I cooed, trying to ignore my racing heartbeat, and to make it seem like my natural style of teasing.
"ERGH HEY!?", he exclaimed in confusion, it's just the reaction I expected.
"Erm—!"
He averted my glaze, he's totally flustered, damn he's cute hehehehehehheehhe. I couldn't help but chuckle, I want to tease him more.
I felt little small wriggles in my grasps, omg he's trying to break loose, lol THAT AINT HAPPENING BOI.
"Awww little Army is struggling~~" I mockingly remark, I would like to see how he'll react.
"LET GO YOU!—-!!!!", lost in my thoughts, I accidentally cut him off.
"Ahhhhh~~~ so warm~~~", which wasn't a lie, I felt.... warm.
What is this?, I nuzzle my nose down on his shoulders, such a sweet sent, like fresh laundry. I feel so relaxed being with him, like never before, the feeling of wanting to tease him and muck around disappeared, the only thing I felt was warmth, adore for him and ease. The only thing I wanted was..... to keep him in my embrace.
My heart took control over my words, my brain only has Army in it, I tighten my grasp. All I want—-
"Let stay like this for 5 minutes, I want stay like this... with you".
—-is to be with Army.

(TIMESKIP)
We stood here for a couple of minutes, it was silent but we, well at least I felt comfortable. I don't know why but I love being with him—-

Love?.....

.... I wonder

"Hey Army?"

"Do you like m——"

***THE END