ゼロ ᏃᎬᎡᎾ

Y/N = Your Name  L/N = Last name
F/c = Favourite color
S/f/c = Second favourite color
E/c = Eye color
H/l = Hair Length
H/c = Hair color
F/f = Favourite food
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Y/N L/N lived a happy life with her family. She was 11 years old and was neighbours with a 15 year old named Genos. It was always joyful.

Until It came....

A cyborg destroyed everything. Schools, Buildings, Houses and even took people's lives. Only Genos and Y/N survived.

They were thankfully found by Dr. Kuseno and have been cared for. Genos was badly damaged and has been replaced with robot parts while Y/N was told to run away. She didn't have severe damages.

~Four Years Later~

Genos went to demolish a Bug villain. As for Y/N, she went to admire him in the background. She was found, almost died, saved by Genos, he almost self destructs, saved by naked bald man named Saitama.

She wanted to be a hero. Y/N went to become Saitama's diciple with Genos. Gets strength but too strong. Gets bored of life. Genos still training to defeat the cyborg, Y/N trained with no sleep so she got it faster.

____________________________________

Y/N was watching her daily anime with Saitama while being tutored by Genos in math. 

" The quadratic formula expresses the solution of the degree two equation ax2 + bx + c = 0, where a is not zero, in terms of its coefficients a, b and c." The cyborg said to the girl on her arms pushing her body from the floor. [I copy pasted on that math stuff]

"Yeah yeah....Whatever....." Y/N said focusing on her show than the lesson

"You need this to be a hero..Y/N...Its not some nonsense." The robotic male said.

" Im going out now." Saitama said walking away from the room and math because he was bored.

"Nuuu Master....Okay fine...I'll listen just lemme finish....." she counted down and prepared for Mental Abuse To Humans.

~Time skip brought to you by suffering Y/N~

"ITS FINALLY OVER...HAHAHA." Y/N Cried tears of joy while laughing hard.

"You might be going insane." Genos said calmly.

"Shut up.!...I'm gonna head out to find master." The girl said slyly exiting the door putting on her f/c jacket and her bag.

"Man....I want food." The young woman spoke mouthwatering until seeing a weird being on the road attacking civilians and Master there too.

"Master!" She said while Master was about to punch the creature. "Oh hi." he said in his signature dumb look.

Y/N tried to punch the weird green being but then got sucked in. It did break into pieces but touching it got her inside.

"What the heck." The girl said. After being sucked in the thing turned black and disappeared with Y/N with it.

"Where am I?" She said rubbing her eyes, still holding her bag and trying to wipe the filthy slime from her f/c jacket. Opening her eyes she's in a different city.

"It must've had a teleportation ability. I need to know where I am before I travel back home." She mumbled to herself walking around and seeing different people with many powers.

Walking to a nearby building, she watched a burned notebook get thrown of of a window. It landed in a pool of water.

"Hero analysis for the future?" She questionably muttered. Opening the notebook, it contained some info about the heroes there.

"The heroes are different... Where I come from Blast is No. 1 Hero..... Im definitely in a different world.... That means..... The villains are probably stronger!!" She brightened up reading the book of something called 'quirks' and heroes.

"Excuse m-me. B-but thats m-my n-n-notebook-k." A green haired boy came in.

"Oh! Im sorry...I didn't think anyone wanted it. Considering its burnt and thrown out a window..Ehehe" The girl sweat dropped rubbing the back of her neck.

"I-its okay." He stuttered turning a bit red grabbing the notebook from the h/c haired female.

"But the information is really cool though! You can be a great hero someday!" She remembered the title and mentioned it a bit.

"Not many people believe that about me...." He said looking down at his feet.
"It's because I'm....I'm..quirkless....."

Recalling something about quirks in there. "Then I'm quirkless too!" The h/l female grinned at him. "I'm Y/N L/N!"

"I'm Izuku Midoriya!" Midoriya was happy but also quite sorry for her. She shaked his hand and gripped on the strip of her bag.

"Well I'm gonna go now! Bye Midoriya, see you soon!" The young woman left happily, wandering the place to find some evil villains to fight.

~some time later~

She was wondering the place and how nice it is. Thankfully they accept yen, so she bought herself a bag of chips and ate it.

While walking she saw another green slime holding a blonde boy. She mistook it for one of the creatures that got her to the quirky world.

She grew closer and got ready to smack it. "You aint transferring any more people to different worlds sucka!" She yelled quite loudly and noticing Midoriya.

"Oh shieeet!" Y/N cursed because she might accidentally hurt the boys. She was worried. But she was too far in.

Words of death were seen behind the girl.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She punched it.