introduction

╔═════════════════╗
DISASTER CLASS
❝One for the yearbook!❞
╚═════════════════╝

❝You know, for a bunch of famous people, you four sure know how to cause a lot of shit without getting noticed

❝You know, for a bunch of famous people, you four sure know how to cause a lot of shit without getting noticed.❞

Disaster Class, AU
( Set in an alternate universe where all of my oc's are connected by one thing: The disastrous actors who play them. )

⠀⠀⠀⠀ELLIOT is a fuckup.

⠀⠀⠀⠀He always has been. Great first impression, he knows, but he's always been the straightforward type — had actually said "Hi, I'm Elliot and I'm a fuckup," on a first date once, to which his date laughed and told him he was really funny, which he wasn't. He was being serious. Then again, Elliot isn't really known for being the 'Good At Dating' type.

⠀⠀⠀⠀One thing Elliot Bleil is known for, however, is being that one kid from that once-obscure turned overhyped-but-good Netflix series, Stranger Things. And really, if he's being honest, it might be the only opportunity Elliot hasn't managed to screw up yet, which is pretty ironic considering his starring character on the show, Thorn Dillon-Holman is a bit of a loveable fuckup himself. And so, yeah. It's no wonder Elliot talks about his character so much given they're so similar and, well... who can blame the guy? Teenage girls seem to be doing the same, what with hundreds of fanfictions about Thorn popping up all over the internet lately. And don't get Elliot wrong: It's cute. Hell, he'd want to kiss Thorn too if only he didn't have his face!

⠀⠀⠀⠀But he does have his face, and he supposes that's where the problem lies. With Stranger Things blowing up and the retro eighties-fad making a resurgence, Elliot Bleil is suddenly getting more buzz and attention than ever. And he won't lie... it's starting to make him uncomfortable.

⠀⠀⠀⠀Elliot doesn't want to be famous anymore. Go fucking figure, right? How ironic of him to not want such a thing when it was him who had checked into the life of paparazzi, flocking fans, interviews, award shows, appearances and, of course, films. But the public seems to forget — even Elliot does sometimes — that before all of that there had to come the 'Background Extras Needed' and the 'Stuntman For Hire' and the 'Last Minute Guitarist' ads Elliot sent self-made audition tapes to. He was sixteen then and innocent and impressionable with shitty grades, living with his budget-tight family whom he'd do anything for. Thus the hundred auditions he never heard a word back from, the extra shifts as a babysitter — a babysitter, for fucks sakes! — and him holding so much respect for his cool-as-all-shit older brother, whom has looked out for him and their sick mother ever since, well... since as long as he can remember.