Chapter One - Meeting The Williams

It's a nice warm day, June 17th to be exact. This day is the day that Rosaline moves into a home to become a live in maid. She was hired online by a Mr.Williams, a man who works for advertising products.
She is currently driving with the little bit of luggage in the trunk of her car all the way from Colorado. She finally makes it to the house. "I hope this is the right address." She rings the doorbell and waits quietly....
the door opens and reveals a woman with shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a dark blue blazer and pencil skirt. Her face looking rather serious and frustrated, no matter how much red lipstick and dark eyeliner she has on her face. "Who are you?", she asks in a slightly condescending way. "I- I'm sorry.... Are you Diane Williams?", Rosaline asks. "Why, yes I am", she replies when quickly afterwards, her phone starts to ring. "Ugh! I gotta take this call. Come inside and talk with my husband Patrick." "......Alrighty.", Rosaline says.
Rosaline slowly walks inside and through the hallway, strolling her luggage in. As she exits the hallway, making a left into the living room. She sees a man sitting in a chair while holding his fingertips together. He looks up. "Welcome. You must be Rosaline.", he says in a calm and soothing tone. He looks quite a bit younger than Diane, his hair is a nice medium reddish brown, and has mellow green eyes. "Y-Yeah. That's me.", Rosaline says nervously.
Patrick chuckles, "Don't worry. I'm not as scary as my wife. So let me know a little about yourself. Where did you come from?" "Oh. I came here from Colorado but I grew up in San Jose....My mother is French and my father is Puerto Rican....what about you Mr.Willia-" "Please, call me Patrick.", he interrupts. Diane suddenly walks in,Patrick dear, I'm leaving. Bye! Bye Ramona! "That's not my name but ok", Rosaline thinks to herself.
"I bet your exhausted from the drive here. Your room is the third door on the right. Get yourself comfortable as I make you a little something to eat. Alright?", Patrick says. "Okay.", Rosaline replies.