CHAPTER SEVEN

Dear readers, here's the chapter seven! Our favorite moment is here:-) so enjoy reading!

Shailene's POV

I'm just feeling so cheerful and laid-back, seeing all the people I know so good for so long around me, everyone in happy mood. Today we finished our work on Insurgent and there's a small party because of that; I turn around and watch the amazing scene behind me. We're on top of one of the highest building in Atlanta, Sun Trust Plaza. Beautiful sunset has the color of apple juice, bright gold and always so mysterious... With a sigh, I take a glance in one of the glass walls. There's smiling, blonde girl with pixie cut in sheath dress the colour of dark blue. She - well, I - have high golden heels and the final expression is really nice.

"What about a drink, Tris?" I hear Ansel's voice. Grinning, he is handing to me glass with champagne.

"You know, I don't usually drink alcohol..." I says and take the glass slowly.

"Yes, but today is special day." He points at me. "So don't try to be abstinent..."

"I won't." I swear and smile at him.

"Where's Theo, anyway...?" I ask, looking around. He was here when we took photos and all of us had dinner together but now it seems he simply vanished. Ansel looks around uncertainly.

"He'll come back." And than I see him. He's staying there, chatting with Suki and Rosa. They're laughing, apparently having a good time. A nasty feel of jealousy comes to me, to every part of my body. Than it go back but I'm still feeling confused and something like... sad, maybe?

"I'll just go to... fresh air." I explain to astonished Ansel and walk away.

Theo's POV

I see her, walking past me, ignoring me. It's confusing... What I did? Damn. I follow her.

Shailene's POV

I know he's standing behind me. But I can't see anything because of veil of tears. The sky's getting darker and darker and all the lights in Atlanta are shining even more than I have ever realized. 

I don't normally react like this. It have just all been very tiring, long and painful. All the time I wanted only the one person I couldn't have. Now, when I can, he seems enjoying himself with someone else.

"Shai...?" I hear Theo's quiet voice.

"I"m okay. Sorry. I don't know why..." I bit my lip, turnining head from him.

"It's fine." He walks beyond me and lye his hands on my shoulders. Once again the comfortable feeling is all over my body.

"I should say sorry." He pauses. "Shai, honestly... I didn't know that you -"

"Could be jealous?" I answer and smile slightly.

Theo grinns. "Something like that." He whispers and with short hesitation kiss me, firstly on forehead, than on cheek, than on lips... He press his hands on my face and I lye them oh his shoulders this time. I feel so wonderful as I've never felt.

Theo's POV

I love you. I want to say that so badly. I remember one interview where Shailene wrote I love you... Could she possibly mean that even then? It's not important now. I look into her deep, beautiful eyes.

"ILY."

"What?" She winks, grinning.

"I-love-you."

"Maybe ILY can be our always..." Shai says.

"It will be." I reassure her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The deep blue sky over Atlanta is shining with stars. They know everything, they know every mysterious secret that world has. We can hide safely our secrets there forever and they will never tell anyone. So beautiful. Life, love, every single moment... 

And I know that one star there in universe is shining more than any other.

Dear readers, thank you for reading this fanfiction! I know it was a bit short, but I'm currently working on So beautiful 2, where you will find out many things about Sheo relationship! 

So vote and comment and don't forget - star is the best safe ever!