CHAPTER FIVE

Theo's POV

I wake up at like 8:30, terrible pain in my head and in delirium. Mist is before my eyes every time I try to open them and I feel really tired, no matter I've slept for eight hours. I try to recall what happened yesterday. Oh, well... I went to a bar with Miles, Ansel and some other guys from set. Yeah... And we got drunk...

I moan, laying hands on my head. I feel like sailor in the middle of ocean and in BIG storm. Damn. I'm nearly thirty and I still don't know how much alcohol I can drink without... well, without be like this next morning.

Someone knock on the door quietly. I try to sit on bed, breathing deeply and that help me a bit.

"Come in!" I say loudly toward the door. It opens, and I see Shai there in white summer dress, looking at me with amusement and sympathy.

"I get you some breakfast, you know. I reckoned you wouldn't be able to come down..." She stops and give me some toasts in napkin and mug with tea.

"Thank you, Shai!" I smile at her gratefully and start eating and drinking slowly, trying to focus on her, but I still see something like human head with white skin.

"Robert is being mad, really. When he found out that like a half actors who were meant to be on set today are still in beds with crapulence, he looked like someone destroyed his favorite toy." She smiles slightly. "Anyway, he says that all of you will get broth and painkillers and "I hope that we can start filming in afternoon." So try to pick up yourself." 

"Rob is a big optimist." I say gloomily.

"Maybe, but the fact is we have some schedule and time presses us." She pauses and watch me carefully, beautiful smile on her face.

"What?"

"Nothing, I was just being weird. I was just staring at you."

Silence. And than we burst into laughter. At the same time, bathroom doors open and Ruth appears there. She winks and looks from me to Shai.

Shailene looks embarassed. "Oh. Hello Ruth. I just brought Theo something to eat and tea."

"Hi, Shai. That's very nice of you." Silence fall once again and I try hard to concentrate on reality, but waves in my head became very fast in tsunami.

Ruth's POV

It's awkward moment. I feel pain in my chest and something like... jealousy? I don't know. I like Shailene, really; she's so good actress and amazing person but... It's so hard. She's with my boyfriend all the time. He has feels for her and she has a crush on him. 

I thought that maybe there's the chance to overcome our problems with Theo. I thought.  But it's just so tiring. We're arguing more and more. And he seems to be so happy and laid-back when he is with Shai. Only problem is that I still love him. Can I be happy with him, though? I love him but he not. I know he loved me. But not anymore. Or not in the same way.

Shailene's POV

I say bye to Theo and walk away. I'm confused and... sad, maybe? No. I won't be. I must do something funny. So I go to Zoe's and we watch some films on DVD, having great time. Than she goes to bathroom and I just watch advertisings on TV. There's Divergent trailer, too. This TV channel had to pay great amount of money to be the first who televize it. 

In that trailer... we're kissing. Me and Theo. Tris and Four. I lay fingers on my lips and close my eyes. And suddenly I feels once again the beautiful feeling over my whole body. I smile. I love him kissing me, touching me, smiling at me... I love him.

Hello readers:-), I have many things I want to say about this chapter. Firstly, I know I write in very emotional way. More than conversations I write about feelings and emotions... It's because I want this to be realistic, so you readers can understand what every person feels like in every single situation. It's my style of writing, because I am sentimental person;-). Being in uncomfortable relationship and love someone else is hard and I see it and write it with this knowing.

Secondly, this Ruth's point of view it's small experiment. It won't be in this fanfiction ever again. I just want all of my readers to understand that her and Theo's relationship ends in natural way and Ruth isn't "that bad person". I wrote this POV because many people hate her in real life just because of who she's dating. I believe Ruth is great actress and great person and most importantly human being. I'm Sheo shipper but I don't hate her. 

So excuse me for so long explanation, vote, comment and stay stunned:-)!