club life isn't fun

Start from the beginning

soon, all her friends followed his actions lifting their own drinks of alcohol into the air. ariana chuckled shaking her head before grabbing her own a shot off the table. she lifted her drink in air faking a little smile at her friends.

normani than began to pull eric out onto the dance floor the second they both saw a decently cute boy. harry had already began to head around the club to end up doing god knows what. ariana just simply choose to sit by herself as she sipped the drink in her hand. she glanced down in it as she swayed it noticing how it was already almost gone.

it was in this moment that she decided that she would much rather be at home. preferably curled up in her blankets and watching the first wives club for the hundredth time than be here.

her eyes wandered around all of the club filled with dancing drunk strangers again. she sighed taking another sip from her drink while song she didn't know played loudly throughout the club. but it seemed to set the mood entirely for the people out on the dance floor.

ariana's eyes watched as new people walked in and scattered around. until her eyes quickly connected with a couple walking in with each other. she wrapped the glass drink around her hand tighter as she watched them. for a moment she couldn't decide which of the two were hotter, though easily she decided the unknown girl won.

the girl was fucking beautiful, there was definitely no denying that. her long dark brown hair was in a high ponytail similar to the ones ariana always wore. though for some reason she didn't tonight, she let her own hair down with two pieces being pinned back.

the couple started dancing enjoying the music and kissing one another. ariana noticed the guy glance at her a few times with a small smirk on his face probably thinking something of it. he kept his attention on his girlfriend while stealing glances from ariana.

the girl turned while starting to dance with her back pressed against the guy. she raised her eyebrow with a simple sweet smile when she realized that ariana was looking at them. the girl didn't mind at all she just casually waved her hand gesturing ariana over to them.

ariana tilted her head curious at the girl. she took a second to wondered if this was a good or bad thing. she pointed to herself and looked behind her making sure she wasn't being mistaken with someone else. even though it was quite obvious she was motioning to ariana.

the girl nodded at her smiling and
waving her over once more. ariana shrugged actually liking that she was interacting with new people.

setting her drink down she headed towards the two. it was definitely like an instant connection between the three because they all started dancing with one another, not questioning it. the girl stood in the middle of them as ariana put her hands on the guys shoulders. though her eye contact stayed with the girl's, not once breaking it.

ariana drowned her thoughts with the music. as they danced more ariana's hands made their way onto her shoulders. ariana pulled the girl closer to her making their foreheads touch one another's. she smiled at the girl feeling the tension between the two of them as the boyfriend just stood by and danced more.

"let's get some drinks" the guy suggested whisper yelling so they
could hear over the music as he pointed towards the bar. both of the girls nodded as all three of them walked away from the dance floor and to the bar area.

ariana and the girl both sat in the only two empty seats. all of the others were taken up since the club was already getting busier. the boy stood closer to his girlfriend ordering something random for the three of them to drink.