Chapter 8

"What are you doing here?!" Akihito was standing at my door looking guilty, his eyes wonder off to the side, he won't look at me. "I came to apologize", I was shocked by his words but I showed no emotion. "I-I'm sorry, y-you k-know, for ignoring you, during class. And for not helping you or warning you about the prank". He looked really guilty, I wasn't really hung up on it so I didn't care weather he apologized or not. "Hey don't worry about that, i don't blame you for anything".

"Umm can I come inside and talk to you about some other things"?. I was hesitant on letting him in. He stared at me straight at my eyes, guess he was trying to tell me it was important and it couldn't wait. "Sure, why not". Of course I didn't want to spend some alone time, but it couldn't be helped. He took off his shoes at the front door and came in and sat on my couch. I asked if he wanted something, he wanted some hot chocolate, I was in the mood for some too so I made one for myself.

I stared into the drink, I was starting to get creeped out from all this staring. "Sooo... you wanted to talk to me about something?". He shook his head like he was waking up from being hypnotized or something. "Oh right, well you see I think you should know how the school works, and kinda explain what happened in class". "Okayy, shoot".

"Well... that girl... that I was standing with... she was the one who planned everything. She's the schools best student... as well as... my fiancé".