Chapter 5

Slowly, I open the door as take a step forward, but as soon as I step in I feel a piece of string at my feet. My fast reflexes move myself to safety. I stand and take a peek at what my peers were planning on hitting me with. A bucket of water. At least it's just water.

I scan the room to find who the culprit could be. There's a group of people in front of the door. A girl stands in the very front with a boy. Akihito jabami was in the front didn't seem impressed or look like he expected this would happen, he just stared at me. Blankly. Keeping my calm expression I turn and look for my desk. Right next to the window in the back, the principal knows me so well. I sit down, my hand supporting my head turn to the window to check out the outside, and at that perfect moment the bell rings. Students rush to their seats. I glance towards my right, that boy is my seat mate. At least it's someone I know.

I look back to the window as the teacher enters the classroom. "Alright, shall we begin, we have a new student among us. Could u come and introduce yourself". I quietly sigh, stand up and gracefully and carefully reach the front. I don't even need to look at everyone to tell some of them don't like me as well as this was going to be a long year. I stay calm and smile and start my intro. "Hello students of Class 1-A, my name is F/N L/N (First/Name Last/Name). I hope that you all welcome me with open arms". I smile cutely, I hear some boys being in awe of my beauty. My appearance was one of the only things I had going for me, this was he first time I had go to a school in ages so I didn't really know anything besides somethings that would be useful, nothing else. Do the same as when I walked up, some girls were trying to trip me up but I wasn't that dumb and gonna let that happen. I do the same Hong as before as well, but around me I released a peaceful aura, along with the Sakura petals flowing in with the wind, I probably looked like an angel sent from heaven to them. I could feel there stares and it felt creepy but I put up with it, I wanted to build up a good reputation here. The teacher continued class as per usual. Heads go back to the front. I can't wait to start ruling this school. This will definitely be interesting.