Chapter 4

As we arrive to the Principals office I wave him goodbye as I watch he walk away around the corner. I take a deep breath and knock on the door. "Come in", I slowly open the door and enter.

The principal, Hao Asakura, though in his words Mr Asakura. "Hello Hao Asakura" " now now, you will be going to school now. I'd like you to address me in a proper order" I give him a death stare. "yeah yeah, just tell me my classes and stuff".
He pushed button on his desk phone and then the vice principal came. "You called"?. "Yes, do you have everything our new student needs"?. " I do. Please come with me". I give him one last glare and walk out the room.

I follow the vice principal to her office, she walks in and sits on her desk. I go in, close the door and and stand there staring at her wait for her to do something. She stands up and hands me a folder titled my name. "Everything you need is in here, don't worry about stationary that's all ready been prepared in your locker. I've also asked one of your classmates to give you a tour around the school, he should approach you after class". "Thank you. I'll get going now". I leave the room as soon as possible, I know she's nice and all but there is definitely something off about her.

I quickly look for my locker to get my things. Class 1-A huh. I travel around the school looking for my class as well as explore my new abode. I find my class easy enough the school is huge. For some reason my nerves start kicking in but I calm down almost immediately. I prepare myself for anything. Slowly, I open the door to meet my classmates