Jazmine rolled her eyes, "Dont play with me Vince, I'll chop one of your dreads off."

Vince laughed and they exchanged "I love You's before he left out.

He went and kissed a sleeping Raine goodbye before heading on to work.

Listening to Q93.3, he jammed his way down to the store he partially owned with his chdhood bestfriend, Ace.

Parking in the parking spot on the side of the store, he locked up the car and headed on in to work.

"Wassup blood." Ace dapped him up in a manly handshake.

"Shit chillin' , what got you here all early and shit?" He walked through the side door to get behind the counter.

"Hell, my girl was trippin this morning and shit, I didn't have time for that." Ace shrugged.

The door went off and in walked Jacob.

"Wassup Young blood." Ace nodded.

"Hey Ace, Vince." He nodded back with a smirk.

He got behind the counter and placed his bag underneath so no one could see.

Peeping back into the storage room he looked at Ace questionably.

"Where ole girl?" He asked.

"Why you so pressed over Kianna?" Vince grabbed his chin.

Jacob smirked and licked his lips with a shrug, "I mean she usually always here so I'm just asking."

"She good." Ace shrugged likewise.

"Don't tell me you catching feelings." Jacob laughed.

"I got a girl and unlike you, I'm a faithful dude." Ace then turned to Vince as they talked while customers creeped in and ordered gas and got whatever else they needed.

"Yoo it's mad nice outside, when we gonna come over to that big ass house of yours and have a barbeque?" Ace pushed Vince.

He couldn't help but to laugh, Jazmine didn't do crowds.

"Man, your house bigger than mine. You the one with the three car garage and shit." Vince pushed him back.

"Man nah, y'all got mad land. You can put a pool and a basketball court back there and still have room. Hell you find that kind of land down here in Louisiana? That's like a mansion back home, both places." Ace pointed out, speaking of New York and California, where they both previously lived.

"Nigga, just look. And I'll talk to wifey about it. You know she not too fond of people being all up in her shit." Vince slid the glass to check out a customer.

She paid her due amount and slid him her number on a sticky note.

Smirking at him as she walked out, Jacob clapped his hands and laughed.

"You see that ass, man. Somebody about to tap that tonite!" He bit his bottom lip.

Vince shook his head and ripped up the piece of paper before throwing it away.

"Yo what you do that for? She was mad fine." Jacob stood up folding his arms.

"You're just young and dumb, one day you'll understand." Ace shook his head.

"Hopefully he doesn't catch anything first."

"Man fuck y'all. I ain't getting tied down, why be tied down when you can just spread your love and affection. I mean we are supposed to multiply and become many." Jacob smirked, scrolling through his social media.