LGBT_HeadQuarters!

Hey guys K.A. TheAlias here otherwise known as TheAlias. Just here to let you know of some things that are going on. First, an issue of LGBT United has been posted. I hope you guys continue to enjoy the LGBT magazine here on our profile.

Secondly, the life quote contest is still ongoing. We've gotten a lot of great quotes and I would love to get more. If you have more then one your welcome to add more. Remember that the quote must be of your own creation and that the winner gets an interview that will be put in LGBT United.

Third, lgbtqiagenrepet1tion is no more. We have decided to give the profile a new look including a new name. The new name is LGBT_HeadQuarters. We have also given the profile a makeover so you guys should check that out as well.

Fourth, the LGBT Editors and Cover Designer book is getting a little lonely so we will be adding more names. I know some off you have posted in past updates that you do edit or design covers but I would like for you to comment again it you do so you can be added to the book.

Fifth, we are also still adding stories to the LGBT Story Time book. If you have a story you would like to share please private message the profile or comment down below.

Sixth, just another reminder to take LGBT warnings off of your books. Sexual context warning are fine but we should not have to put warnings up the a book is LGBT. Also make sure you guys are tagging your stories as LGBT.

Seventh, we are still adding stories to our reading list for easy access to LGBT stories. If you would like your story(s) added just private message or comment that you would.

Lastly, I hope you guys checkout and do the things said above. You should also give this account a follow so we can build up our follower count showing the real size of the LGBT community here on Wattpad. I want to wish everyone a Good morning, Good evening, or a Goodnight.

-K.A. TheAlias-