Inverted Hearts....(Personality swap AU)

**Hey guys! This is NOT a full chapter!
I just wanted your feedback if I should start this AU!!
Make sure to comment and vote if you like this idea!!!***

◇》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》◇

Swaps:

Marlon <> Brody

Mitch<> Omar

Willy<> Tenn

Ruby<> Assim

Louis<> Violet

Minerva<> Sophie

James kinda swaps personalities with himself.....you'll see!

◇》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》◇

General POV:

Clementine stirred awake her, head pounding. She almost fell back asleep until she came to a realization.....

"AJ!"

She jolted up in a panic but was quickly restrained by the tape around her wrist that bound her to the bed she was laying on. She quickly peeled it off and stood up.

Where was she....?

She immediately went for the door but was disappointed to see it was locked.
She then proceeded to walk around the room in hopes to find a weapon to defend herself with or pick the lock with.

She looked through the drawer on the dresser by the window and found a large book, she flipped through it and found a page with a picture of two girls with red hair along with a dark skinned boy with dreads. They were all smiling and underneath the picture there was a label that said:

'Best Friends'

Clem couldn't help but smile to herself as she gently put the book back in the drawer.
She then made her way to the closet and saw a toolbox on the top shelf. She tippy toed and jumped but couldn't quite reach it.

"Damn my height....."
She muttered.

She then grabbed the chair next to the desk and climbed on top of it grabbing the tool box and pulling it down. She dug through it and found a slightly rusted pallet knife.

"This'll do...."

She said as she made her way over to the door and picked the lock easily, it hasn't been the first time she done it afterall....

She opened it slowly and looked around the hall.
No one.

She walked around for a while exploring and looking for an exit, until she heard a noise down the hall.

She quickly headed around a corner and hid.
She then saw a boy that was a little older than AJ appear from around the corner.
He had pale skin,blonde hair and blue eyes.
He gasped upon seeing that the room she was in before was open and pulled out a small knife of his own.

Without a second thought. Clem charged for the stranger and held a knife to his throat.

"Drop. The Knife. NOW."
She exclaimed causing the young boy to shudder.