Bad Boy......(Highschool AU)

I wanted to do this for a while so...here ya go!!!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Clem's POV:

Louis-Lee Thompson...... that was the name of the boy in school that every girl practically drooled over....For good reason too....without a doubt he was handsome and he was #1 on the Ericson's basketball team.
Though....he was a bit of a bad boy....

He smoked.... he drank... he had a tattoo and he was known to pick fights.
He hung around bad people too...

Marlon who was a high ranking member of a local gang.

Mitch who was a total  dropout and delinquent.

And Violet who.....well was just....unpleasant to be around......

But everyone ignored his bad side because of his looks.....and he was quite the looker... and a charmer
He was muscular, had freckles and dreads that he would pull into a ponytail or brush them out to be a large afro that almost completely covered his face......in which case he would pull it into a bun....

I payed attention to each little detail of him....why....?....Because I have a MASSIVE crush on him.
Out of all the girls in the school I know he would never date me..... So I admire him from a distance.....

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"Hey......Hey Clem!!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Duck waving a hand across my face..Oh I forgot....I was having a conversation....

" You weren't even listening were you.....?!" He sighed, banging at the lunch table.

Sarah smiled.

"Oh of course not! She's oogling at Louis like a hungry wolf!"
She said poking my cheek with a pencil.
I swatted it away and glared at her.

"Am not!!"

"Sure you aren't Clem....."
James said taking a bite of his 'taco' and immediately spitting it out...
( honestly we had no idea what the meat in that thing was......)

"Ahem....as I was saying...... what electives do you guys have this term...?"
Duck said twirling his spork in his spaghetti.

I looked at my schedule to see if any of my classes changed.
I sighed when I did see that one of my classes changed.

"Ugh....what the fuck...."
I murmured out loud.

"What's wrong Clem?"
Sarah said.

" They gave me band as an elective this time....."
I said pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration.

" Oh shit....that sucks....like really bad...."
James said sounding a bit amused.

" I know.....ughh!! Why couldn't they just give me a free period!?!?"

"It's probably because your short of an arts credit."
Duck said fixing his glasses.

*****BRRRRRRRRINGG****

The loud (and annoying) sound of the bell signals that lunch period is over.
I say bye to James,Sarah and Duck and head to my next class which was the cursed band.

Everyone knew that band was just about one of the most hard elective class you can take.
You had to write papers, pick and instrument and it was all a load of horse shit....

I walk into the class and sit in the middle.
I wasn't a teacher's pet or a goodie two shoes....but I wasn't a dropout either....

The teacher stood to the front of the class and introduced himself as
Mr. Silkof. He seemed very enthusiastic about music.

"So all if you will pick your instruments tomorrow. And the Band Leader will help you out as well.....ah were is he...?......Ah- there you are!"

Mr. Silkof said motioning to the door.
I turned my head and was surprised to see ....

Louis-Lee Thompson....

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

MoonLilly🌙🌺