Blood Lust (angst)

The image used for this chapter is owned and made by @miukuma-uk !
I just edited the picture by adding blood stains ect....

●●●●This is a part two of Peculiar Smile! Make sure you read it before this one!!! Enjoy!●●●●●●●

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Clementine's POV:

I looked up in fear of the man above me......Not just any man....but my Louis.....
He positioned himself like he was about to strike a walker.....something that ment nothing to him....
When he saw the fear in my eyes......he smiled.....but not his normal smile that I loved so dearly.....
It was twisted, wicked and malicious.

He then swung aiming for my head and I quickly rolled away. Wincing from how the cement ground felt on my tender skin.
I quickly stood up to see Louis coming after me dragging 'Chairles' behind him. He once again gave me a smile of someone that belonged in an insane asylum. I shivered but tried my best to look intimidating.

"Louis what are you doing!?! What did they do to you!?"
I said in horror. My jaw hurting still.
His smile dropped.
" Don't act like you care....... your the reason why I'm here...."
He said charging towards me. I quickly dodged.

" Of course I care! I love yo-"

" Don't you DARE say that to ME!"

He said with a deep anger in his voice.
He then smiled.
" Enough talking.....Fight me. Win me!! Only one of us is going to walk outta this alive.....AND IT'S GONNA BE ME YOU DUMB BITCH!!"
He ran towards me again and swung Chairles. I moved out the way but not fast enough.... this time he it be in my sholder and a sickening *Snap* filled the air.

" AHHHHHH!!" I cried in pain clutching my shoulder that was now bent out of place,collapsing to the ground once more.

"You came waltzing into MY home....... then your little fucking BRAT kills my FUCKING BEST FREIND."

He said approaching me slowly.
" But I was too much of a dumbass to see that you were a piece of shit. So I forgave you...."
He came over and stomped his boot to my stomach, restricting my breathing.

"And then.....you told me you had feeling for me that you Loved me....... I was so happy.........and then you KISSED ME. "

I cried softly, feeling immense guilt at the Mention of Marlon.
It was True.....

This was..... MY FAULT.....

"For a moment I thought that you actually did love me.....but who would?......my parents didn't.......no one at the school did.......so why would you?....."
My eyes widened.

"Lou-is I d-do love y-you....."
He looked at me shocked but then laughed.

"Hahaha....  you expect me to believe that....?.... after you said that last time you let the raiders take me......I obviously mean horse shit to you......" he said glaring down at me.

"I do I love you.... I love you so muc-"

"SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!"
He roared bring his boot down onto my stomach repeatedly, knocking the wind out of me.
I gasped and wheezed for air. Coughing up blood.

My survival instincts then kicked in and I quickly grabbed the knife from Louis belt. And stabbed him in the thigh.

" AH FUCK! YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!"
he cried collapsing from the pain.
I then rolled ontop of him holding the knife to his throat.
He froze in fear but then smiled.

"Haha....Shit.....you got me......go ahead kill me.....My Darlin' Clementine......"
He said in a mocking tone.

" Louis Im not killing you!"

" You don't have a choice...... kill me or I'm going to kill you.....and I won't hesitate..."
He said glaring at me....but I could see tears brimming in his eyes.

I knew that the real Louis was in there somewhere.

..............what can I do?.......

.....................

There's only one option......

......THERE IS ONLY ONE OPTION........

●(Kill Him.)

●(Kiss Him.)

Split choice...... Readers may choose which pat to take.
( Both chapters will be posted some time in the future. And comment which choice your making.)

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Heya! Make sure to comment what choice your making ( I will post both , but the most popular choice will be posted first!)

MoonLilly🌙🌺