GHS vs RHS

Couple(s) - Verachcie, Bughead, Habrina, and Archina
Sabrina Season - 1
Focus - Riverdale, and Greendale face off for the game of the year bringing together two exes.

As the witching hour came to an end so did the first hour of Friday. When Sabrina Spellman awakes from her dark slumber she will be swept into the same craze her ancestors that were hung fell prey to. Except for this time, it wasn't a witch hunt.

◢✥◣
Greendale
◥✥◤

"It's the first football game, but not just the first of the season," Susie jumps down the hall, "It's our first game ever with Riverdale!"

Harvey rolls his eyes, "What's the big deal? It's just football." Sabrina leans into his side. He pulls her close as they walk to the library. "Oh no. You had to ask," Rosalind glares at her friend's boyfriend.

After a long-winded rant about why football is an American tradition and why it must be upheld Sabrina states, "So it's just about watching the the the blood spill." "Basically," Susie, Harvey, and Rosalind sigh.

The closing of that topic allowed the teenagers to pull out their unfinished pre-cal.

◢✥◣
Later that Day
◥✥◤

◢✥◣Later that Day◥✥◤

"So 'Briana..." Harvey walks alongside his girlfriend. Their hands swing at their sides. "Yes, Harvey Kinkle?" Her smile casts a spell over his heart; a mortal spell.

"Will you go to the football game with me?" His eyes sparkle as he brings her hand up to study. "You are asking me to watch a barbaric game designed for young men? Why not," she shrugs.

The School of Unseen Arts has a similar Friday ritual, but instead of football, the women participate in another twist of The Lottery.

Harvey looks at his girlfriend in surprise. "I love you, Harvey," pushing her self up on her toes Sabrina kisses his soft lips. "I'll meet you there." Her brilliant smile leaves him floating on cloud nine.

◢✥◣
Riverdale
◥✥◤

"I don't understand why we have to go." Archie Andrews complains. He lays on his girlfriend's bed, his eyes trained on the door waiting for her father to burst through, hand on the bat that hasn't left his hand since his fathers shooting, but all thoughts leave his head as Veronica steps out of her bathroom.

"We could just stay here," Archie releases the bat so he can examine his goddess of a  girlfriend. "Archie Andrews!" She doesn't bother to hide her body. Her blue bra and matching thong. "I am a Vixen."

She slides her skin tight uniform on. "We are going to this game and you are going to watch me dance. I could care less about the sweaty meatheads on that field, but I need someone to protect me."