palm desert vacay!

Start from the beginning

"Daddy, can I bring my Nintendo Switch with us on our trip?" Benji asks Will.

"Sure! Make sure you bring your charger and your case for it. And don't loose your Switch please! That cost a lot of money, so keep it in the hotel room when we get there. Okay?" Will says to Benji.

"Okay, Daddy!" Benji says to Will happily.

Theodore then walks over and hugs Will's legs, making Will smile.

"Hi, Teddy. Are you ready to go on vacation, buddy?" Will asks Theodore.

"Yeah, Daddy! I excited!" Theodore says to Will.

"I'm excited too! This trip is going to be so much fun for all of us!" Will says, making Theodore jump up and down happily.

Will, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all wait in the living room for RJ to come back home!

A few minutes later, RJ is now home from dropping off Dobby at their friends house!

"Let's go on vacay!" RJ yells loudly, making all of the kids cheer.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in unison.

"Let's all load up in the car and go!" Will says as he smiles at RJ and kisses him.

"Are you ready to go Harlow? Are you ready baby girl?" RJ says in a babyfied voice to Harlow.

"Ya pa pa!" Harlow says to RJ making RJ and Will both smile.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all load up in the car and RJ begins to drive to Palm Desert California!

- A Few Hours Later -
Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow have made it to their hotel in Palm Desert! The kids are in their room while RJ is taking things out of the kids, Will and his suitcases to get ready for bed time later.

Will begins to vlog himself as he stands on the small deck they have at their hotel room.

"Hey guys! We have made it to Palm Desert, California! It is so beautiful here! I'm already loving it here! Here is our view from our hotel room! It is so gorgeous!" Will says as he begins to film the scenery.

Will then walks back into the hotel room and films around their hotel room, giving the camera a little hotel tour!

"The kids really love their little room they have! Right, guys?" Will asks the kids as he films Coralei, Benji and Theodore all sitting in their beds.

"Yeah!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in unison with big smiles.

"So, Benji Coralei and Theodore will all share this bedroom during our stay here and Harlow will stay in RJ and I's bedroom in a small crib. This is a really nice place. I'm obsessed." Will says as he walks out of the kid's bedroom.