9: Cafeteria

"M-Mr Jeon?"

I felt his bare arms squeezing my body tightly; hands gently grabbing onto the fabric of my jacket. Jolts of shock ran down my back when his heated breath blew against my ear, causing a tingly sensation within me.

After a few seconds, he suddenly pulls away, a furious blush building up on his face. "I-I'm sorry, I just-" he stutters with wide, alert eyes. "I don't know why I did that."

"I just suddenly wanted to embrace you."

Jungkook shyly admits, rubbing the back of his neck with a troubled expression. My heart continued to race from the sudden hug; and it doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. He steals a glance at me before quickly diverting to the window.

"It's funny." He says softly, a deep stare in his eyes. "When you're near me..."

"My heart does weird things."

I was about to answer when the door swings open, revealing a shadow behind the door. Due to the sudden noise, I stumbled heavily, slipping from my position and falling head first into Jungkook's chest. He catches me swiftly by wrapping his arms around my waist- resulting in us ending up in a questionable positon. And right at that moment , Taehyung peeks his head in.

"Uh." He blinks innocously. "Sorry for interrupting."

"No you're not!" the both of us shouted simultaneously.

"I didn't? It looked like you two were making out." He smirks cheekily. "Or were you just embarrassed?"

Jungkook and I shook our heads vigorously to deny his statement.

"Anyway, how long are you two going to hug?" He points at us. I then realized that Mr Jeon's arms were still around mine- and he immediately lets go.

Taehyung chuckles at the sight. "You can stop with the painting by the way, its breaktime."

"Alright." I stood up, followed by Jungkook. "Time to fill up this grubby stomach."

My legs soon took me to the cafeteria, where most students are already at. As for me, however, I was assigned to a special eatery, located not far off from the main cafeteria. That was because I am under the special Virgin programme, and thus am treated exceptionally. I took the tongs in the salad bar and begun filling my bowl with rabbit food- I mean- vegetables.

Admist my lounging around, my lips freely hummed to a freestyle tune. I was about to grab some kale when a hand grabs my wrist.

I turned to face a remarkably handsome young man, dressed in formal attire. He adorned lucious black hair and stared at me with curious brown eyes- so alluring and cold that it pierced me like a glacier. His lips were those that curved up into a mysterious smile; ones that held a thousand untold tales.

"You." He pulls me closer.

"Come with me."

___________________________________________

<JIMIN POV>

It was frustrating beyond means.

"Didn't I tell you? The model pictures of me and Serin belong to me. It is not to be publicised." I retorted to my manager on the phone, wary of her actions.

"Then what are you using them for?"

"For my own pleasure." I answer, and the manager sputters in shock. "Just kidding."

"Anyways, would you let us recruit that girl?" she continued to bicker, pleading me to bribe Serin. I sighed and rejected her again and again, but it doesn't seem to come through. "Come on, it will work out!"

"No. That's enough. I gotta go." I informed her, but she stops me in my tracks.

"Wait! I forgot." She says frantically.

"You are scheduled a photoshoot with another female model."