DISBANDED!!

"So what do you say?"

"YOU BASTARD!!", Craig yelled.
"Do you think we would do that?",Luke shouted as well.

"We'll never do that!!", Seren back him  up.  She looked at their leader, "Right,(y/n)?"

The said girl had no expression on her face. She turned around and started walking while the others followed.

"You'll even have citizenship to live above ground", he tempted.

She paused for a moment. The others looked questioningly at her. She 'tch'ed
and started walking again.

_________________________

BACK AT THEIR HIDEOUT:-

All of them entered the house with glum faces, well except (y/n).

"So how did it go?", Cial asked.

They tensed up. "Uh...... ", Seren started.

"We're not taking it." (Y/n) confirmed. "And no one mentions this again", she said sternly before going into a room.

That's it. If (Y/n) said it, it was absolute.
No one was to speak of it.

________________________

A FEW DAYS LATER:-

(Y/n), Seren and Luke were at home.

(Y/n) had just come home a few minutes ago.

Seren and Luke were playing with Isabel and Rose while (y/n) was at the table sipping tea. (Y/n) smiled as she watched her comrades playing with her sisters.

Cial was out shopping and it was becoming late. Though it was his own decision, (y/n) wasn't comfortable with it.

At that moment someone knocked at the door. Seren answered it. Her eyes widened when she saw the messenger from the other day and he had not come empty handed. He held the reward money and citizenship for three people.

"Your pay," He said before handing it to her and walking away.

"What.....?" Seren mumbled and closed the door.

She came in with fearful eyes and set the reward on the table.

Right then, the door to the house was slammed open and Craig stormed in. He looked angry, it also seemed like he was crying.

He saw the pay on the table and that set him off.

"HOW COULD YOU!!", he yelled as he ran up to (y/n) and grabbed her collar.

"Craig, calm down. What happened?", Luke asked trying to keep the panic from his voice.

"YOU KILLED HIM, DIDN'T YOU?? YOU DID IT FOR THE RANSOM!!"

"I...I didn't kill anyone", (Y/n) replied keeping the same face as ever, but panicking was building up inside her.

"YOU DID. YOU KILLED CIAL FOR THE CITIZENSHIP!!"

Seren gasped.

"CRAIG!!",  Luke said not being able to hold down the panic. "SAY IT CLEARLY. WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE KILLED CIAL!? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?"

"NO ONE DID. I FOUND HIS BODY ON THE STREETS!! I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT AT FIRST BUT NOW I DO.", he yelled back.

"Put me down and take us There", (Y/n) said.

He let go of her. "You two stay here okay? Isabel? Rose?" They nodded.

They strapped their 3DMG gear, and Craig guided them to an alley way in the city. Once there Luke's eyes widened. Seren covered her mouth trying to keep the tears at bay.

"LOOK!", Craig cried, pointing to the 15year old's body that was hanged from a building. Blood dripped from the various wounds on his body and the even worse thing was that his eyes were open --- empty and lifeless. 

(Y/n)'s eyes widened and her mouth went dry. 'No! This-- this is--' she couldn't thinking straight.

"NOW DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T KNOW!!YOU DID IT!! YOU USED YOUR KNIFE TO KILL HIM."

"How can you say that?", Luke tried to defend her.

Craig took out a knife from his pocket. At the broader end of the knife, right above the handle, there was a symbol of a feather.

[A/N:- I actually chose something simple enough to be carved into a blade so sorry if you didn't like it

[A/N:- I actually chose something simple enough to be carved into a blade so sorry if you didn't like it.]

"Only our group has this. Specifically, YOU!", Craig said.

"W-we should go back....", Seren said not more than a whisper.

Cial was buried. In the only place in the underground that receives sunlight.....
_______________________

BACK TO THE HIDEOUT:-

"............" Silence.

Tension filled the air.

All of them were mourning for that black haired boy that always seemed to be around the house, shouting their names once in a while when he messed up.

" I'm leaving.", Craig said.

"What!?"

"Craig!!" 

"......"

"Then go." (Y/n) broke the suffocating
silence. "And take Isabel and Rose with you. Ungrateful brat."

The others frowned.

"(Y/n)--", Luke tried but was cut off by a glare from her.

"Alright. I'll take care of them, I promise you that.... And only That!" Craig said.

..............

A few minutes later he took all his belongings, money and (y/n)'s sisters before he left the house. Vowing to never set a foot in there again.
______________________________________________________________________________

So I hope you liked this.

The picture in the start is Cial. So..... Yeah. Stay tuned!

Peace out!!