Chapter 12 - Saving Lives, UNIT And Truth Revealing Arguments.

Beginne am Anfang

"Alright, Maddy. We'll be there in under five minutes!"

"Thank you, Martha. See you soon." I said, putting the phone away. "Amy? Help is coming Amy! I promise."

"Promises. So easily broken." She said sadly.

"What?"

"Nothing! Thank you Madison." Amy said,

"For what?" I asked, confused.

"For helping me. After last time, I wouldn't expect you too. So thanks!" She explained.

"No problem!" I laughed, still looking at the Angels. The room fell into silence, as me and Amy just continued to watch the Angels. I wonder where The Doctor was. He wouldn't just leave Amy here on her own. Would he? And Rory, I don't really know them but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't leave his wife with Weeping Angels! Would I see The Doctor again? To be perfectly honest he was one of the reason I came here. I wanted to see him again.

"MADISON!" Amy's voice shouted, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Amy? What's wrong?" I asked, worried by Amy's shouting.

"The Angels. Theres more of them behind you." Amy told me.

"Keep looking at them. How many are there?" I asked, still looking at the Angels surrounding Amy.

"Three. Theres three of them. Can you not look round?"

"No, I've got my eyes on your Angels. You just keep looking at the ones around me. Oh, hurry up Martha!" I shouted, hoping UNIT would hurry up. Suddenly I heard a huge explosion behind me. Then I heard a lot of people shouting orders and I saw Amy looking away from where the Angels around were. "Amy? Amy whats going on?"

"Madison. Look."

"I can't look away, the Weeping Angels will get you."

"I think she'll be ok, Maddy!" Another female voice called out. I turned slowly until my gaze caught with a smiling woman.

"Martha?" I asked.

"Hello, Madison!" She replied, walking over to me. I immediately pulled her into a hug, which she gladly returned. I pulled away when I remember about Amy.

"Amy! Amy, are you alright?" I called out, pushing my way through the UNIT team who surrounded the group of Weeping Angels who were around Amy

"I'm fine! Their just getting me out!" Amy shouted back, as I was pushed away by some UNIT members.

"Miss Brown?" A deep male voice called out. I turned around to see Martha stood by a man who looked like he was in charge.

"Depends who wants to know." I replied, walking over to them.

"I'm Colonel James Grandes, I am in charge of this operation. And might I say it is a please to finally meet you Ma'am!" He said, saluting me.

"Oh geez, don't salute me! And don't call me Ma'am! My names Madison, just call me that!" I said, waving away his hand.

"Fine, Madison! Thank you for calling us today, we will make sure your friend is safely removed from the Angles." Colonel James explain to me.

"Thanks. Now, there should be two more people here somewhere. Two males, one named Rory Williams and the other is The Doctor. I believe they are over that way, so could you send some of your team to find them please?" I asked, pointing in the direction I thought the pair may be.

"Very well. Jenkins, Cranch, Charton, with me! We're trying to locate two other men." The colonel called out, before he walked off being followed by three other men.