Untitled Part 5: Benji POV

{Benji POV}

No one will be allowed to live in this world whoever try to disturb my peace. I will beat the shit out of everyone who makes fun of any of my friends. Even if everyone is against her, I will always be at her side. 

My thoughts were disturbed by someone pushing me. I opened my eyes to see Elena and her mom in front of me both looking like they were about to devour me. It was funny how they both looked so similar when they were angry.  

"What the hell did you do this time? Every time I leave you alone, you get into some trouble. What is wrong with you? Can't you live a single day without a fight?"

" I was just helping the karma pass her judgement on them" 

I spoke as softly as I can to control my inner self from bursting outside. She had already endured too much and I don't want more on her. What would have happened if she was not there? I can't even imagine that.

"Tell me the full story" Her mother had already gone inside the office but she was still there looking at me like a goddess waiting for passing her judgement.

"I am not a Story Teller, Ask the principal. I don't want to waste my energy on explaining everything again." 

Elena pulled me inside to the principal office even when I pushed her away. This girl was never going to leave me alone and that's why I loved her. Even when you tell her that everything was okay, she will just look into your eyes and tell that something is wrong. She was probably the witch who could read human emotions.  

" He beat up two kids who were bullying him. He did not stop even when teachers tried to stop him. Both were bleeding heavily and are taken to the hospital. Hope their parents don't lodge a complaint against us" 

As we entered the office, We heard the principal telling the story. No one knew the full story except class students and they were afraid of telling the teacher about what happened. 

" You are worried about the Bullies instead of him. You should take action against them and you are punishing him." - Mrs Mehra.

Her mother was now convincing the principal to not kick me out of the school and she was too good at it. She was strong and independent women just like Elena, I wished my mother was like that too. It made sick thinking about my mother but I found someone like her and that was okay for me.

" Sir, They bullied him and he made them taste their own medicine. They threw the first punch at him, he just used self-defence. It was our students' matter, let them handle it. Let's give him a final warning." - Mrs Mehra

" It was just tit for tat" Elena replied sheepishly making me laugh at her.

"But what about their parents? They will surely raise this matter and it is our school so the kids here should be disciplined too." He talked to her mother and later called me to come closer to him.

"Benji whenever they bully you again I want you to go to teachers to complain. Moreover, I want to give you one advice Just ignore the people who waste their time making fun of you, they are not worth your time." 

"How can a person ignore people talking about him?"

" I was just suggesting" 

"Sir, Are you even the real principal? If this is the way people run their school here then I can't see the brighter future of India. You really act like your looks- lazy and shabby." 

I was laughing out loud but understanding the situation I controlled myself. Elena really lived up to my expectations actually she was reaching way beyond my expectation.  I wanted to yell now and tell the whole world that "This is my Best Friend".