They both smile and then Amber says" oh lord Katarina anytime she is a doll, and believe me i understand. Jackson and myself have an agreement. I have Tuesday's, Saturday's and every other couple of weekends to myself or with my girls." I smile and say" she is isn't she, i couldn't ask for a better kid." My brother smiles and says" she is just like you sis.She is beautiful and uhh she is dressed like you today what's that about?" I laugh " oh that.. well when I was packing her bag she pulls those clothes out and is like' I am wear these now" we all laugh and then talk for awhile longer.I check my phone and say" well I guess I'll get going. Kaylee said she is ready to go" I smile and hug everyone bye. Danny runs up to me ,I pick her up and say" I love you baby girl ,mommy will be back Monday morning to get you i'm gonna miss you. Have fun with uncle Jackson okay?" She nods and gives me a kiss as she says" I love you too mommy" she wiggles around which is a sign to tell me to put her down so she can go play.I put her down and she runs off. I hug my brother again and say" I'll call to tell her good night around 7 I love y'all" I walk out to my car and head over to Kaylee's.I feel a small pain in my chest like i always do when im anxious. I know Danny is in good hands she loves her Uncle, Aunt, and cousins. I'm just not used to being gone from her over night let a long a whole weekend, but i truly need this time. I want to feel like myself again.

Once I get to Kaylee's it's about 4:30 she runs out to me squealing "oh my god you're here finally babe !!!okay let's go." See Kaylee is my best friend she is a little ... umm out there. I say" yes Kay I'm here..now get your stuff I'm ready to go" she puts her bags in the trunk ,and gets in the front seat quickly buckles up. She throws her arms up and says " woooo let's goooo!" I laugh as i pull out of the drive way heading to the hotel in the city it's about an hour drive. I roll down the window and blast my music we rock out to some old Evanescence (call me when you're sober). Once we finally get to the hotel and check in we take our bags to to our high up room. As we go into the room I super-man jump on my bed.When I get up and walk into Kaylee's room. I plop on her bed "nice job on our rooms and we got separate ones that's just amazing!" she sits up on her elbows" you ready to partyyyyy!!!" I smile and say" oh hell yeah!!!"

We take our showers quickly getting ready .I wear a pair of black skinny jeans that are ripped at the knee with a cop top that says Fuck You , and a pair of black Doc martians

I look in the mirror and think damn you look sexy! I walk out of my bathroom and into the living room area Kaylee is sitting on the couch. I say" Kaylee" she stands up and looks me up and down then says" we'll look at you.. dayummm sexy mama" she winks I laugh and say" well you look pretty sexxxayyyyy your self!"( she has on a short black dress with some big ass stilettos, her hair is in big curls, and she has some dramatic Smokey eye done)

She says"I'm ready to partayyyyy!!!" We grab our bags( cash and phone) then go walk around in the casino I walk into the bar and sit down at the bar. I order a Heineken I sit there sipping my beer and I look over and see the most beautiful man I have ever seen he has black almost shoulder length hair,brown eyes and he is wearing a fedora.

Oh fuck! he is walking over here I look off the other way and sip my beer . I go to turn back around and he is standing right next to me I jump slightly and say" oh shit!" he laughs, I blush and he says"so blue eyes I saw you staring at me. my name is Brian"

I blush even redder he smiles again oh my goddd his smile. he says" okay then blue eyes. hey bartender can I get 4 shots of Jack please" the bartender pours up 4 shots of jack and hands them to the sexy Brian guy and Brian slides 2 of them over to me and says" to meeting beautiful blue eyed strangers" we down all of our shots.

I say "thanks Brian and by the way my name is..." a short guy with a Mohawk yells" yo Brian dude we gotta go" Brian winks at me and says"bye blue eyes maybe I'll see you again" I just smile as he walks off then about 10 minutes later Kaylee walks in the bar and says" girllllllll we gotta go there is one of my favorite bands playing at a club down the street."