28. I love you more

first published: February 11, 2019

FAVORITE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

FAVORITE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... ENJOY!!

this chapter has some intimate parts but nothing gets graphic. it simply implies what happened.

Antoine Griezmann's heavy eyelids slowly opened, allowing for the streaks of light to be absorbed by them. Peering around the room, Antoine was startled by the angelic figure beside him in his large bed. Victoria laid with Antoine's shirt on, for she hadn't changed out of her dress before coming over. A light blanket was draped over her body due to the fact that she fell asleep while they were catching up the night before.

Recalling the previous night, Antoine couldn't help but stare at the angel beside him. Streams of sunlight shined through the window and landed over her lips and neck. Antoine knew he looked hideous sleeping, however, Victoria was a whole different story.

Antoine's blue eyes cut through Victoria's mind as they drew her from her deep sleep. Just like Antoine, Victoria slowly opened her eyes. However, Victoria saw the eyes that had drawn her from her sleep. The frenchman's cheeks slightly flashed due to the fact that he was caught watching her sleep. Victoria didn't find this weird and thought he had no reason for being embarrassed because if she was in his position, she would've done the same thing.

Bringing Antoine level with her, Victoria guided his face with a hand on his cheek. Antoine let her take control of him as he was absorbed in her with awe. How stunning could one person be?

Victoria's soft lips hovered, brushing Antoine's lips. However, when Antoine didn't kiss her, Victoria began to worry. Victorias mind skimmed past the previous night, so many emotions in one day. Were they not that far yet? However, Antoine didn't realize what he was doing wrong.

"What's wrong?" Victoria lightly asked, not drawing away from his face.

Antoine drew back his neck in order to get a better look at the woman he loved. Looking from her lips, to her nose, to her eyes, he held the eye contact as her words hung in the air.

"Antoine. We aren't doing this again if you aren't—," Victoria's words caught in her throat, not wanting the thought to be true, "If you aren't ready."

It felt as if Antoine was stabbed by a dagger from the words. How did it seem like he wasn't ready? Suddenly, the shock on Antoine's face turned into panic. He quickly brought her into a strong kiss while wrapping his arms around her tightly. Victoria's body slightly tensed from the sudden affection by Antoine.

Drawing back from the tight kiss, Antoine began to speak, "I love you so much Victoria. I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready. I know you are afraid of having to take a break again, but I promise I am ready. Please just trust me. I wasn't speaking cause I was thinking of how gorgeous you were and how lucky I am to have you."

Tears pricked at Antoine's eyes as he let his emotions flood over him. Victoria turned to sit on top of him, leaning down for another kiss. However, the light kiss quickly turned passionate as Antoine began to lightly pull at Victoria's hair.

Antoine's thoughts raced at a million miles per hour as he thought about what would happen next. It seemed as if it had happened before, however, the couple had unfortunately never got to the stage in their relationship. Victoria's first thought was if they were rushing into things, but this thought was pushed to the side as temptation took over their bodies.

Their breathing became heavier and deeper as if they had just ran five miles. The beating inside their chests became stronger and louder, so loud they were convinced the other could hear.

Antoine twisted in order to be on top of Victoria. He had dreamt of the moment time and time again, he wanted to savor it. The careless attitude of the two blended with the friction in the air. Victoria could no longer stand having fabric separating their skin. Pulling it off, Victoria forgot how perfect Antoine's body was and drew a breathe as she saw the godly body before her.

Antoine's shaggy hair began to get stuck to his forehead as he continued to brush it back up to its rightful place. Allowing a devilish giggle come out of her lips, Antoine intimately glared at her, knowing she didn't like his longer hair. Antoine practically ripped Victoria's shirt off of her, sending a look of shock over her utterly perfect face .

"I love you so much," Antoine copied the meaningful words he had said many times before.

"I love you more," Victoria replied with something she saved for the few closest to her. Antoine had surely deserved the words, especially after that quite intimate morning.

 Antoine had surely deserved the words, especially after that quite intimate morning

Liked by k.mbappe, antogriezmann, and 127,036 others
victorialivingston All my heart (even if he won't cut his hair for me)

[tagged: antogriezmann]

username1 he deserves better
k.mbappe couldn't be happier for my bestie :)
username2 didn't they break up or somethin??
username3 i stg this girl blew up after dating him
antogriezmann not even for you, mi amor 😍
username4 MY FAV SHIP IS BACK TOGETHER!!
View all 50,034 comments

_______________
Hey Babes!! I tried something a little different up there^ hopefully you liked it. I've been reading a bunch of dele and kylian stories and I cant get enough of those two. Yes, I'm still going to write a Kylian Mbappé story. I'm so worried that when football (soccer) season starts, I'm not going to have enough time considering to write I'm going to have school and then soccer for two-three hours right after school. Anyways, this story is coming to a close and I think I'm just dragging it out at this point lmaooo.

Anyways te amo mi amor,
Cassie