12

"Adrien, you listen to me. Marinette is bad news for you, believe it or not," the other person spoke. "She's done things you haven't realized yet.

"When you saw the picture with her and Nathaniel, that wasn't just a prank. Marinette was really out with him. She went out with him and Kagami caught her cheating, but of course you believed her, you crazy boy.

"Marinette told Nathaniel that she had broken up with you. Nino and Chloe made up that recording that you listened to. Kagami never planned the whole thing. Nino and Chloe just made up the fact that she did."

"Nino and Chloe are my friends. Marinette is my girlfriend. Of course I believe them! And what makes you think that I'll believe some random stranger that captured Marinette. You better set her free, right now!"

"Adrien, you don't know that you have been fooled," the other person chuckled. "If you want, I can show you the conversation she had with Nathaniel when you two started dating."

Adrien gulped. He tried not to show that he was nervous. No matter how much he trusted Marinette, his palms were beginning to get sweaty, because this unknown person obviously had prove."

"Fine. I'll be right there."

--

"Hello, are you Chloe?"

Chloe whirled around to find who was talking to her. "Yes, I'm Chloe. I'm glad a lot of people know me."

The girl chuckled. "Well, I thought so. After all, you are the daughter of the Mayor."

Chloe smiled. "What do you need?"

"My name is Lila Rossi, a great friend of Marinette," the girl answered. "I just moved to Paris, and I've heard a lot about you ever since I came here.

"You see, me and Marinette had to break apart when I heard she was moving to Paris. But now I'm here, so I can finally visit her. Do you know where she lives?"

Chloe smiled again. "Yes, I do. She's the girl that owns a bakery with her parents. Her bakery is the Dupain-Cheng Bakery. Ask around, and I'm sure someone is going to help you find it."

"Alright, thank you so much." Lila smirked and started heading to the Dupain-Cheng Bakery. Who didn't know where the bakery was? All she didn't know was that Marinette owned it, because she hadn't bothered to check the name of the Bakery.

But now...

---

*After Adrien drops her off*

Marinette's P. O. V.

"Bye, Adrien." I waved and he waved back, before he started walking away to head over to the limo that was waiting for him.

I watched from the window as the limo drove away, then remembering that my parents weren't home, I went straight to the kitchen.

My phone then beeped, and I took it out, expecting it to be a message from Alya, or maybe even Adrien?

Unknown - open the door.

I frowned. Then I gulped when the doorbell rang. I didn't open it. Of course I wouldn't open it. I don't just go open a door for a random stranger that texted me.

I shuddered, wondering if this was the same Unknown Person that had been texting me before. But wasn't she locked up now? Lila, I think. Yeah, she was. So this couldn't be her.

Unknown - open the door right now, or else I smash the window.

But how did this Unknown Person get my number? How do people keep getting my number without me giving it to them.

Marinette - no! I'm not going to open the door. You know better than to smash someone's window.

Suddenly she heard a low chuckle from behind her. Afraid to look back, Marinette's heart kept pounding hard, knowing something was wrong.

Then her phone beeped again, and she held it up to her face.

Unknown - actually, I'm right behind you...