"Well, why don't I try it on so we can know whether it fits me or not."

"Sure. Follow me."

Emy led the way to her room. Alam niyang nakasunod sa kanila ang pamilya niya. Napailing na lang siya. Dapat pala ay hindi na lang niya sinabi sa harapan nila.

But since eto na yung nangyayari, Emy has no choice but to bring Sebastian in her room.

Narinig niyang nagchuckle ang binata.

"Isn't it weird? I will finally enter your room using the main door."

Emy rolled her eyes.

"Your highness, it was you who insisted to always invite yourself in my room."

"Yep. Because that's the only place I can talk to you so what choice do I have back then? I don't even think na papayag kang makipagkita sa akin noon kung papadalahan kita ng imbitasyon."

Hindi sumagot si Emy. But she had the same thought too. She's very much used in working and planning by herself. Pero hindi rin naman niya maitatanggi that the Prince had helped her before in a lot of ways.

Her plans became smoother with his inputs. When she was in a tight spot back then, he helped her get out of it. She might not know when did she considered the prince as allies but surely, he was able to convince her in the end to put his presence on her chess pieces.

Hindi nga lang alam kung anong klaseng piece ang prinsipe.

Anyway, they both reached the room at ipinagbukas sila ni Anika ng pintuan.

The prince nodded at her in recognition at ngumiti lang ang maid sa kanya.

"Don't close the door, Anika. My family might get mad kapag naiwan kaming dalawa ng prinsipe sa iisang kwarto at nakasara pa ang pinto." Emy said with a sigh.

"Could they possibly think I am a pervert?"

Hindi sumagot si Emy but Anika suppressed a laugh. Nangunot ang noo ni Sebastian. Why would they think so?

He looked outside and really saw her family standing there. Mukha pa ngang pinipigilan ni Lie Chen na sumugod sa kanila si Franco.

Sakto namang nailabas na ni Emy ang isang box na naglalaman ng armor. When she opened it, Sebastian's thought focused on it. Nakalimutan na rin niya ang pamilya ni Emy and walked towards it.

"Wow..." He couldn't help but to admire the handicraft of Emy.

It was looking better than the others.

"I patterned that to a dragon. Green and Red. I know you aspire to be an emperor so this design just fits you, your highness."

Sebastian was stunned once again. He knew Emy is considerate with people around her. But he didn't expect her to be this attentive even to him.

He looked at her. Emy happened to be looking at him also. She was watching his expression while he was inspecting the armor.

Whenever she's giving things to those people close to her, she always wants to watch their reaction. Only if they are satisfied that she will feel relief.

However, this prince was looking at her instead of putting on the armor.

"Am I being considered as important now, Miss Hans?"

Nagulat sa tanong niya si Emy. Pero mabilis lang din siyang nakabawi.

"I don't know why you are asking that suddenly."

"I believe I know your attitude by now, Miss Hans. One can say that you are very territorial. You sure to protect those people you consider within your territory and even give them the best if you have it in your power.

"And seeing this armor now which I know for a fact that was handmade by you, makes me want to think that I am one of those people within your territory."

Emy's forehead crinkled. "I thought we have mutual understanding about our situation, your highness. I know I have rejected your offer of help before for quite a lot of times.

"But we both know that even then, you still had helped me a lot of times. This is just my way of repaying at least a small bit of your help back then. And in the future, you can still expect me repaying you even bit by bit."

Sebastian was seriously speechless.

He is very happy deep inside. But he doesn't want to get carried away. He knew Emy somehow. She maybe has a lot of scheme under her sleeves but for her people, she is very pure and straightforward.

He coughed. And then his shippish smile appeared again.

"If that's the case, then this prince has to trouble you in putting this armor on. I think I had hurt my hand somewhere. Come and help me."

Emy rolled her eyes pero lumapit naman siya para tulungan ang prinsipe.

She was just glad na sakto lang ang sukat ng armor kay Sebastian. The prince is in tall side so she was doubtful about its length. Mabuti na lang at nakuha naman niya.

"How do I look?"

"You look good, of course."

When Sebastian's lips hooked up, that's when she realized that it was a trick question.

Napailing na lang siya. Saka inabot sa binata ang kahon ng armor.

"Well, your highness, since you already have your armor and you seem very happy about it, why don't you start walking out of my room now? I'd like to take some rest as this has been a very long day for me."

Napatawa na lang ng pagak si Sebastian. Well, tama lang ang desisyon niya na wag macarried away kanina. The lady was still heartless pagdating sa kanya.

***