Feelings that don't go away

~Raph POV~

I was flying over to Rainbow's house; no that I could fly we've been closer and been able to hang out more, and i've been able to meet her pet turtle, hes pretty cute. I walked up to the door and knocked waiting for her to come down, when she did I said "Took you long enough, what is it with girls and taking forever?" Raph asked "I donno, what is it with boys and being impatient?" Rainbow shot back and we flew to the woods, where I was gonna ask her something. When we got there we both sat in a tree and I looked at her "Rainbow, I need ta tell ya something." I said and she looked at me "What is it?" She said "I.... like... you." I said her eyes widened and she smiled "I like you to!" Shhe said and kissed me, I kissed her back. After awhile we needed air "Woah" I said "Yeah" she said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Time skip an hour later Leo POV)

Yeah you remember when I said this was gonna be a long night? I was right, Pinky and Mikey kept us up all night, and the worse part was Donnie abandoned me and locked his self in the basement. Now I know why Raph hits Mikey all the dang time, I then looked over to see the were cooking pizza cupcakes with pepperoni, I basically nearly threw up. I ran into the supply closet and didn't come out until morning. When morning came we went to look for Raph when we saw...

A/N I hope you like this chapter sorry bout the cliffhanger, anywho please tell me what you think and vote, tell me if you think something needs to be added, or taken away, until then

PEACE OUT <3