The mission and the forest surprise

~Donnie POV~

I sneaked into the dojo to see the others were in there, or plan was to first go to the other dimension and then use our phones to tract where Raphs phone is. "You guys got the portal?" I asked "Yes, lets go" Leo said we all nodded and we went in, The first thing we saw was a huge field, I checked to see where Raphs phone signal was, and it was close! "C'mon I got Raphs signal!" I said the others nodded and we followed it until we saw a pink horse; it turned and ran up to us and said "Hey I seen one of you before, are you Raphs brothers?" Are eyes widened "Y-you can talk?" We all said at the same time "That didn't answer my question." She said "S-sorry, and yes, you know him?" I said and she nodded "He lives with one of my friends Twilight" She said "He lives with her?" Leo said "Mhmm, He seems alot like my friend Rainbow Dash, and did you know he could talk to animals?" She said we looked at each other and back at her "What? How could that be true?" I said with questioning look on my face "Well My friend fluttershy has something like that" She said and perked up "I'm Pinky Pie by the way." She added "Okay well I'm Donnie and these are my brothers Mikey and Leo." I said and they waved. "Would it be any trouble if you took us to Raph?" I said looking back at her "Oky doky! But it might take awhile since we have a long walk to Ponyville." We nod and start walking...

Meanwhile Raphs POV

I was just sitting at a restaurant in the square when I heard a flapping noise, I looked up to see Rainbow and she said "Hey Raphie!" I glared "Don't call me that!" I said and she laughed "What ever, C'mon lets go hang out in the forest. I got something awesome to show you!" She said and I sighed and nodded and we headed towards the forest. We eventually got there when.....

Hello wattpad ^^ and CLIFFHANGER I know I suck, Please vote a comment hope you like, tell me what you think and things I should add or delete, PEACE OUT <3