The worried leader and the penguin Ponies

Leo POV

It has been Four day's since Raph's been missing! And I've been worried sick, I been staying up until 3 Am and getting up and 8 That way if Raph came home He wouldn't be alone, and if he was hurt  I could get him to Donnie ASAP but he hasn't came back, he hasn't returned our calls, the only thing i've got from him in a picture of some animals mouth, and a pink think, Raph is really messed up... "Leo?" Said Mikey as he jumped behind me "What do u want?" I said "Well Donnie finally found a way to track Raph's phone! So now we might be able to find him!" Mikey said cheerfully "What? Really?" I said looking relieved that I might be able to find my little brother, Mikey noded  and dragged me to Donnies lab, Donnie looked up "If I'm reading this right, Raph's alive, and on the move, but in another dimention, A really, really far one, even the krang don't seem to know about it" Said Donnie, "Whaaaa?'' Mikey said, "How the-" leo stoped for a moment and finished with "...heck...." Donnie just glared knowing what he was going to say "I'm going to haft to make our own portal so the krang can't follow or find it, this dimention might be a safe place if we fail and the krang wins"  said Donnie "Let's hope we can just get Raph back"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile Raph POV

You know how I said this was gonna end badly? Well I was right, Twilight was trying to use a spell to where I could fly and ended up turning all of us into penuins! "Twilight you better turn us back or I'm gonna use my beak to peck your eyes out!!" I yelled as Rainbow and Rarity held me back as Twilight was reading trying to find a spell, "I'm trying!" she yelled back and then she said "Aha! Found it!" her horn glew and light went around all of us, We all turned normal, Except one thing, I now had black hair! "Okay what just happed?" I ask tugging on a peice to see if it was real "Hmm... It might be because the feathers were black? Besides that I got nothing" Said Twilight said, "Well I think it looks pretty cool!" said Rainbow messing it up a little, I blushed a bit. "So whats nexted?" Twilight then said "Well.."

I hope you liked that chapter, so far I only got 6 reads, so I hope I get more, and I would like to get some comments so I know if I should add anything or take something away, please tell me ^^

~Love ANNEYblood