One Turtles Pain and one Pony's heart

Donnie POV

It has been 6 days since we last seen Raph; it was starting to take a toll on all of us, Leo stayed up all night trying to reach him, Mikey slept in his room, and I stayed in my lab all night and day trying to figure out how to get to that dimention, I had the machine idea already, but I couldn't figure out how to put it together. I sighed and I saw something in the corner of my eye, I looked and I saw that the board was backwards, "Backwards...?" I thought and realized that was the problem, I had to look at it, backwards...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Meanwhile Rainbow Dash POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Raph, It was stange, but I decided to shrug it off. "Probably just something I ate" I thought I got up, I went to go get Tank some leafs and I saw he was gone, "Tank?" I said looking around and I noticed his shell on the coffee table, I walked over there and saw he was just asleep, I sighed in releif "You nearly gave me a heart attack" I said and put a few leaves beside him just incase he got hungry. I put him on the couch and I flew out the door, I had to meet up with Raph today, yesterday I truthfully didn't wanna but today, I truthfully couldn't wait, I had fluttersy come and pick Tank up in a hour. I flew into town and I saw Raph, and I....

Okay sorry this chapters short, I will update soon I promise, please vote and leave comments, thope you like ^^