Chapter 8 - "Stage Fright"

I woke up from the light beeping and vibration of my phone telling me to wake up. Niall's arm was still tightly around my waist, holding me closer to him. I sat there for a minute just staring up at him and smiling. He looked so cute. His hair was messed up and his mouth was slightly parted. If you listened closely, you could hear his faint breathing.

Removing Niall's arm slowly off of me, I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

I changed into some gray sweatpants, and a black crop top that showed part of my stomach. Then, taking a hair tie from my wrist, I put my hair up in a high ponytail and rushed out of the bathroom, only to run into Harry.

"Hey.." He said, his voice making it obvious he had just woken up. "Morning. Sorry but I've got to go." I rushed, trying to get past him, when he walked in front me, blocking my way. "What?" I snapped. This was really not the time to be messing with me. I was already late and Harry doing this didn't make it any better.

"Did Niall sleep with you last night?" Harry asked, smirking at me. "Yes. Now move!" I tried to make my way to the stairs again, but he stepped in front of me.

"Did you guys have sex?" He asked, still giving me that annoying smirk. My eyes went wide. "No! Who do you think I am?! Now seriously, I would love to play 20 questions with you, but I'm running late and I need to go!"

He stepped in front of me again and put a finger up. "One more thing." I gave him an annoyed look and raised my eyebrows, encouraging him to go on. "How was it?"

I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the way.

"I WAS JOKING!" He yelled after me laughing, as I made my way out the door.

NIALL's P.O.V

I heard faint yelling in the hall and slowly opened my eyes, before quickly shutting them again, blinded by the light shining through the window. I groaned and moved my arm across the bed, realizing Megan wasn't there anymore.

Last night was defiantly the best sleep I've had in a long time. I was so happy when Megan asked me to stay with her. This means she has feelings for me too right? I hope so.

I slipped the covers off me, got out of bed, and walked into the hallway.

"Why are you yelling?" I asked Harry, yawning and running a hand through my hair. He didn't notice me at first, but he turned around and smirked at me.

Once I saw that smirk I knew exactly what he was thinking. "Oh god.. " I mumbled under my breath, knowing what was coming.

"Have fun with Megan last night?" He asked, still smirking. Yup. My predictions were right.

I ignored him and changed the subject. "Did Megan just leave?" I asked, walking downstairs. He followed me, as I made my way into the kitchen. "Yeah she did. I think I made her mad." He replied laughing.

"How? and whys that funny..?" I asked confused, getting out a water from the fridge.

He leaned against the counter and crossed his arms. "I don't know, I was just asking her questions and not letting her leave."

"Oh my god Harry.. What kind of questions?" I asked cautiously, not wanted to hear the answer. "I asked her what you two did last night.." He replied, putting his lips together trying to hold in his laughter.

"We didn't do anything Harry." I replied bluntly, walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Mhm..Sure.."

I gave him a look, then turned my gaze to the other guys coming into the room and squishing Harry and I on the couch.