INTRO

Megan Woods is your typical teenager. Well, sort of. Her dad has a big record company and has LOADS of money. Because of this, she has a big house and lots of famous friends. Some people might think it's cool, but Megan doesn't. She would rather be living in an apartment with hardly any money. It's hard for her to trust people and make friends because of this, most people just use her to meet some famous pop star or actor.

Megan only has one friend that she can fully trust. Allison King. She has hair that goes a little further than her shoulders. Her hair is dark brown with tints of purple and red when the sun hits it. Allison and Megan met at a dance meet in Florida. Megan has been dancing for 4 years and is the best in her class. On the day of the meet, she started to talk to Allison and they just clicked. She didn't know anything about Megan being rich but was still extremely nice to her. They have been friends for almost 2 years. Although they are best friends, they rarely get to see each other due to the fact that Allison lives in Florida and Megan lives in L.A.

As far as Megan's appearance goes, she has shoulder-length brown hair and blond highlights. One of Megan's favorite features are her eyes. She's always loved them. The way that their not too big, but not too small, and her eyelashes are long and full. The way her green eyes were so bright and would shine in the sunlight. Megan was also very short. Although she was 16, she stood 5'2", and wasn't growing any taller. But Megan didn't mind, she liked being short.