11.

Waking up Brendon felt the fabric close to his face, his mother quickly panicked as she threw it across the room. Brendon looked at her wondering why she tried to kill him. Why would she do this? Why would...

Everything went black.........

Journal entry #204
I'm now in the hospital, the physic unit.... My mother attempted to strangle me but, what's worse is she stabbed me in my chest.... Currently I'm here for an evaluation since I've gone through trauma. I stay to myself here, I don't talk much... Just to my therapist named Shelly. She understands me a lot. It's refreshing to have someone understand me for once, my vocals are making great progress so far, I'm starting to sound okay. It feels great. I haven't seen Rose at all like I expected. She has a boyfriend named Jack so, all she could do was apologize to me for leading me on.
Until I return,
Brendon Boyd Urie..

Standing up Brendon looked at his chest, the scar shinning upon his ivory skin. Dark bags hung under his eyes, worse than they have ever been.
Standing still, Brendon walked up to the window. Grabbing the latch Brendon glanced at the people coming and going from the hospital. Wondering why he had a huge scar across his chest.

Everything was fuzzy, something he couldn't understand what exactly happened or why he was trapped into a place with people who were fucking crazy. Turning away from the window, Brendon began to pace his grey colored room. His small feet tapping the cold floor, his black sweatpant pockets created warmth for his shaking hands since his little gown didn't provide much warmth.

Brendon peaked his head out of his room as a nurse looked at him, she smiled as she walked over handing his a pair of socks to cover his feet.

"This should help honey, I will try and find you a sweater also. It's very cold and you are already underweight as it is. I'll bring you whatever I find honey, go try to mingle with the others. They are watching a movie in the television room. Maybe, you will enjoy it!" The nurse smiled as she looked at him, Brendon looked down at the floor as his shaking hands played with the socks given to him.

"T- they w- will -l -laugh a- at m--m--me.." Brendon stuttered as he tried to steady his voice. The nurse gave a saddened look before placing a hand upon his shoulder.

"It will be alright..... Go give it a try." The nurse said before walking away, leaving Brendon all alone once again. Brendon walked to his bed sitting down so he could place the neon blue colored socks upon his feet.

Brendon walked to the entrance of the hallway. Looking back and forth using caution, he walked towards the area of people who were consumed in the movie being played, some coloring, some were playing Uno or cards. Brendon stood near the nurses desk as he looked amongst the group of people. He noticed a girl sitting in the corner of the room, she was wearing neon pink pants and a black t shirt. Her arms were wrapped in gauze, she sat and just looked at the floor not communicating with anyone.

Brendon walked over to her, carefully sitting down next to her in a separate chair.

"H- Hi... I- I'm B-Brendon.."