5.

Opening the blue weekly morning pill box Brendon emptied out the pills needed for the morning. Placing them into his mouth followed by chugging a Coke Brendon placed the box back.

A shirtless Brendon looked in the mirror as he observed himself picking at his already flat stomach. Brendon looked up as his voices continued to taunt him about how "fat" he was. It was Day 3 of this process. Brendon had decided to partake in a liquid diet thinking it would help.

Going into the closet he pulled out a red and black flannel. As he put it on his body he grabbed his vans before heading downstairs.

His mother sat at the table slowly enjoying an iced coffee from Dunkin donuts. Brendon smiled softly as he walked into the kitchen, his mother looked up from her People magazine, a smile came across her face.

"Good morning Bebo!" She smiled as she placed the magazine down. "Your coffee is in the fridge by the way, I got you the sticky cinnamon bun flavor." She said before taking a sip of hers. Brendon nodded as he grabbed two slices of bread gently placing them into the toaster. Brendon grabbed the raspberry jelly from the fridge and a butter knife.

Taking a seat across from his mother Brendon took a small bite of toast. He wanted to make his mother breakfast but, she had already treated herself to some chocolate glazed donuts. Taking another small bite Brendon's mother put down her magazine again.

"Bebo, I'm going to be at Ella's house for a bit, I promised her I would watch Tinkerbell while she is at work. If you need me I'll be four houses down.. well known as the pink house on the right." Brendon's mother said before kissing the top of his head, Brendon nodded his head before she walked out of the door.

Once alone Brendon finished his toast placing the plate into the sink. He grabbed his pack of cigarettes before walking out of the front door.

Brendon arrived at a park not to far from home. He looked around before suddenly noticing a few guys that always were bullying him. Brendon tried to walk away but, they stopped him by grabbing the collar of his flannel.

"What's up weirdo? Awe what's the matter? Are you to dumb to talk?
C A N Y O U U N D E R S T A N D me?" One of them yelled as the other one ripped the sleeve off the flannel,
"You should try cutting the right way, ya know? Your life would be over in seconds if you did it right.. or hey I got an idea let's cut your throat" the other laughed as Brendon tried to pull away from their grip.

As they both finally let go Brendon fell to the cold grass. He quickly got up making his run for it, tears pressed against his eyes as he ran like there was no tomorrow, he just kept running even though his home was only a few seconds away. Not slowing down Brendon finally collapsed on the porch his heart pounded against his chest almost as if it was going to burst. His eyes burned from the tears that were running down his face heavily. Brendon's eyes grew swollen from crying but, he continued.

Getting inside Brendon sniffled as he walked up the stairs, he looked down at his feet the whole way there. Once he entered his room he flopped down on the bed soaking the pillow with his tears. Begging to scream he couldn't even make a sound, he began to pull his hair trying to get relief but, sadly nothing was working.

There was a knock at the his door then his mother peaked into Brendon's room, he was sitting up tears running down his face, his small nose was running and his cheeks were a bright shade of red. His mother quickly sat next to him taking him into her arms. She noticed his flannel was ruined.

"I'm so sorry my Bebo, here let's get you all cleaned up. Go take a warm shower and I'll make you your favorite dinner, or maybe we can order it if you'd like. How does that sound to you?" She spoke softly as she wiped the tears from Brendon's face. Brendon only looked down at the floor before getting up to grab new clothes to change into. His mother watched him as she gave him a look of pure sadness.

Once Brendon was in the shower he stood letting the water fall down his face. It was hot but, he didn't care. The voices talked in unison as all he could do was listen in fright. He wanted them to go away but, he didn't know how to make them leave. He had been hearing them since he was young but, medicine only lets them quiet down for a little bit before they are back to being louder than life.

Once out of the shower Brendon walked down the stairs to see that his mother had ordered dinner and was sitting in front of the TV all cozy and cuddled up in her recliner. He watched her as she giggled along with her favorite show. He smiled a small smile with whatever strength he had, walking over to the fridge he grabbed a Coke before grabbing his little take out bag. He didn't want to disturb his mother as for once she wasn't looking out for him nor was she having to take care of him. He simply and quietly walked back up the stairs to his lonely room. He sat on the cold floor pulling out his little bench to use as a tray.

He looked around the room as he took a sip of the ice cold soda, feeling the burn from the bubbles. Setting it down he decided to grab his laptop looking at his social media. He never really got any notifications but, he decided to check anyway. After scrolling through people's happy memories of whatever they were doing he closed his laptop. Looking around the room once more, he only felt lonelier, letting out a small sigh he left his untouched dinner on the bench before climbing into his warm bed. He buried himself deep into the soft cotton as he closed his sad eyes allowing himself to drift into a peaceful and happy sleep.

Brendon loved when he could sleep because the voices stopped. They allowed him to be peaceful for however many hours he could get.