Chapter 6

(Sams' P.O.V)

I woke up to the rays of sun shining upon me and it was my alarm which woke me up for the day to start. It was 6 AM and I was feeling drowsy.

I wasn't nervous before this but now I feel like something's striking my mind and asking me to leave the mystery for the adults to handle. But I never back away from my decisions so it was due upon me to solve this case as soon as possible. But who knew it would be so soon.

I got ready for the day however my checklist needed to be ticked. I hoped these guys won't make things late. Those lazy bluffers are never on time. I checked my phone and found out some messages from Violet and George.

Violet texted," Mom is going outta city for two days and Dad will nanny Harry so I'm probably coming but the problem is I haven't told Mom about the thing but Dad says he'll handle. However if Mom asks you don't tell her anything. I'm reaching in an hour".

George said," Hey Sam! Was Up? You got up already I guess? I'm reaching at your place in half an hour and I'll have breakfast with you. Did anyone else reach there yet?".

I couldn't imagine these guys waking up this early. I needed to hurry and  get ready for the day.

(Violets' P.O.V)

The night before today was horrible for me because the mission we were going to have today was just frightening me. Harry was already begging me to take him with us but that was impossible. I packed my luggage. I had texted Sam that I was reaching in an hour and I also left Susan a text asking if she was ready for the mission.

My mind was asking me to abandon the idea of exploring that horrible place but since we had taken the case in our hands there was no backing away.

I hear Harry getting up. He will again start begging.
"Ah there you are Harry! What's the matter with you now. I told you the place we're going is haunted that will scare you to pieces. Ask Dad to take you to an amusement park so you might wanna leave me alone. You can go now", I said and started packing my things.

"But please I want to join you guys. Please I won't do anything bad. Dad will make me study", Harry said again the same words he said before.

"Then you'd better study. That's more effective", I replied.

He left stomping his foot and started muttering.

I was helpless in this matter. I couldn't put him in danger and Mom would've killed me if she knew about what we were upto.

I went downstairs to find Dad and Harry in the kitchen with Harry sitting on the table and Dad was cooking something. The aroma was like that of Pancakes but Dad couldn't make them. I went in and saw Dad wearing an apron and he had a spatula in his hand.
He really was cooking pancakes. Wow! I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Good Morning Dad! How are you? You are making pancakes?", I asked and sat down on the table.
"Good Morning Hun! I'm fine. Did you sleep well? And yeah I am making pancakes but why so shocked?", he replied.

"You know how to make them?", I asked.

"What's the purpose of YouTube on this planet Hurl!", Harry kind of shouted.

"What was that Harry? How are you talking to your sister?", Dad scolded him.

"He's getting mad on the idea that he'll study with you", I replied giggling.

"Is that really the matter Harry?", he asked raising his brows.

Harry rolled his eyes at this. Dad served us the breakfast. My mouth was watering to see pancakes with honey on the top and bacon eggs. Yummy! I started eating and Dad stood waiting for appreciation and as I took the first bite, it just melted away smoothly and started eating it at a fast pace.

"What about the comments Violet?", Dad asked.

"Oh sorry! They are so yummy I couldn't resist the urge to gulp them all down my throat! Awesome breakfast ever Dad!", I replied with a thumbs up.

Harry was eating slowly. Dad joined us on the table.

"What about your comments Harry?", Dad asked while taking a seat beside us.

"They are finee!", he replied.

"Harry you're being rude", I said.

Harry rolled his eyes at this. "They're good", he said while eating slowly.

I ate my pancakes with coffee and it was the awesome breakfast ever. I wanted to eat more but I was already full so my stomach didn't allow me more.

"Okay Bye Dad and Harry. I have to go now. Pray for a successful mission guys", I said waving at them and left for Sams' house.

I took my bicycle and went down the lane. There was hardly anyone around at this time of dawn.

                --------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys I've been unable to update because I have my exams coming and I have to prepare for them obviously.

It was just because of you Nightress91518 that I updated this Chapter.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to give feedback and point out any mistakes you find.

HAVE FUN!

Good Day to you All out there!