Chapter 2

"What does it mean 'Beware before you solve", Susan, a normal heighted girl with blond hair reaching the length of her shoulders wearing a purple T-shirt with jeans shorts asked questioning.

"Maybe the sender doesn't want us to solve the mystery but he was urged to send us this", said Violet, a tall brown haired teen girl wearing a white sweatshirt with jeans and sneakers said.

"It's not like what you're saying. I guess we should consider the details first", Sam, a not taller not smaller sized teen with small black shiny hair wearing a red T-shirt with words of "Dare to Stare" along with tennis shorts and sneakers said considering reading the files.

"Sure. Let's have a look", George, a tall blond haired teen wearing a green hooded shirt with jeans and fleet shoes said bending over the files.

Harry wasn't used to saying much. He was a short brown haired boy wearing a parrot coloured hooded shirt as George with shorts and fleet shoes. He was always copying George and admired him very much. They wore same clothes usually.

Sam read aloud the details for everyone to hear.

"There's this hotel "Ducklington Inn", years ago which was constructed and was closed due to a tragedy with it's owner R.K.Stifman who commited suicide due to some reasons and his hotel was shut down after that.
Last year, his son reopened the hotel and whoever came to stay wasn't safe in the sense that he never returned nor was his body found anywhere and same was with the case of the owner's son. He is still missing. I'm his relative and her mother really wants someone to help. The cops are no help in this matter. I heard about you guys last month and about your success in the tasks you carried out. I really need your help. And this is the contact number of his mother. R.K. Stifman's wife. I hope for your success".

Scribbled down was a number and a lady's name.

"Woah, this is huge", said George.

"Yeah, I mean how come we never heard of such thing", said Violet.

"Are we going to carry this out r r really?", Harry asked.

"No need to worry Harry, you don't need to come over if you don't want to", said Susan.

"This is serious guys. We need to sort this out", said Sam.

"So when are we gonna start working on this?", asked Violet.

"Let's start today. You guys go pack up your things and it should include some extra materials as you think would be required and I guess Harry shouldn't go with us. What'd you think Violet?", said Sam.

"Yeah. I'd rather say he shouldn't", said Violet.

"But it's not fair. Being afraid doesn't mean you're excluded from the group", Harry said.

"I don't think it's safe for your aged kid to be around such a place Harry", said Susan.

Harry made a puppy face and said 'Please'.
Everyone awed at this but it wasn't such a case to be tempted.

"What about we set you as our backup with your friends, Harry?", said Susan.

"Yeah but still", said Harry.

"Okay Harry, you'll set your kind of gang and if we don't return within two days time you come as a backup. Not alone. With the Cops. OK ?", said Sam.

Harry just nodded at this not wanting to argue with Sam who was kind of bossy and started staring at George.