[ 8 ]

Donghyuck was staring down at his phone that was being held loosely in his hand. He let out a sigh, while looking up at himself in the mirror and then back down at his phone. "Yeah, I am pretty and I can have fun. It doesn't have to mean anything. I don't have to commit." He says to himself.

He clicked on the number and hesitated to click message so he could text it. He felt stupid for even thinking about this, it was dumb. He didn't understand. "What the fuck am I doing right now?"

He exited out of his contacts and looked at his home screen, which was him smiling from ear to ear looking like a complete cutie in his favorite red tee. Yes, he felt he was a cutie, but that's okay. It's totally okay.

Before he even could lock his phone, he found himself back in his contacts while lingering at the same number he's been hesitating to text for the past 35 minutes. Why couldn't he just text a simple 'hey' and move on with his sad life?

"Hyuck, dinner is ready! Oh and I may have invited Lucas over!" Jungwoo shouts.

Donghyuck sighs but locks his phone and heads to the kitchen.

"So, what's up with you and Lucas?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I said, what's up with you and Lucas?"

"Oh nothing, we're just hanging out and enjoying each other's company. That's really it."

"I mean it just seems to me like it's more than just hanging out and enjoying each other's company. I mean you've been hanging with him since the party and you're always smiling whenever I bring him up. It's a creepy smile and I am actually scared of you right now."

"I'm having fun. It's nothing serious Hyuck."

"But you want it to be?"

"I mean that'd be nice but it's still too soon, I can wait you know?"

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense."

"Anyway, dinner is ready and you can serve yourself."

"Well damn, okay I guess I will serve myself then." Donghyuck says, rolling his eyes before grabbing a plate from the cabinet.

"Jungwoo?"

"Yeah?" Jungwoo answers while drinking his sprite.

"I have this guy's number on my phone and I may want to text him. But at the same time I don't want to text him. Should I text him?"

"Hyuck I don't know, just relax and text him when you actually feel ready to. And by all of that nonsense I just said, I actually meant who the hell is this guy and why didn't you tell me you have a guy's number?!"

"I don't know."

"Is this guy perhaps Mark?...."

"No!"

"So, who is it ?"

"Just a guy I met at the party."

"You were with Mark like the whole time though."

"But it's not Mark, it's this cute red haired guy named Taeyong."

"Tell me about this Taeyong guy."

"He's really cute and um cute. Yeah he's pretty cute."

"Oh so he's cute? What a great sounding guy...."

"Stoppp I don't know much about him yet!"