[ 5 ]

"Hey, Hyuck do you know what you're wearing tonight?" Jungwoo asks, a smile apparent on his face.

"I'm throwing on anything really, it's just some dumb party. Who cares right?"

"Some dumb party? Hyuck that cute boy who invited us is going to be there. Plus, he might have other hot college friends, so you should dress your best."

"Fine, but I'm dressing nice for the other hot boys that might be there not for the boy that invited."

"Whatever you say, I really don't see why you claim to have a problem with him. I mean, he has the hots for you. Not to mention he is hot."

"If he's so hot why don't you go for him then?"

"Me go for him? You're hilarious, he's hot but not my type. He's more of your type."

Donghyuck just rolls his eyes, walking into his room and looking at his closet. Jungwoo was right, he needed to look his best. And for some odd reason, even though he told Jungwoo he was going to throw anything on, he wasn't going to he really wanted to dress his best. He felt like he wanted to look nice, really nice like if he wanted to impress someone. But of course like the stubborn boy he is, he put into his head that it was simply because he was attending a party and he just wanted to look nice.

He grabbed out countless of different shirts and threw them on his bed to try on, he even took out his favorite jeans to wear. He even began to listen to music while deciding what would be perfect for him to wear tonight.

Cute hums left his mouth along with him dancing around his room. His bed was filled with a pile of clothes, while his floor was also filled with clothes. He was too into his music to realize the mess he made let alone to even care about the mess.

But at least after all of this, he'd find an outfit to wear for tonight.

-

"Jungwooooo!" Donghyuck yells while observing himself in the mirror.

A panicked Jungwoo comes rushing to the bathroom. "Hyuck you-"

He stares at him, noticing the difference in his appearance. "You dyed your hair?"

"Yeah, it's just highlights. Do you like it?"

Jungwoo's worried expression turned into a smirk. "Why're you getting all dolled up? Is it for the hot neighbor?"

"What? No! Absolutely not, I just want to look nice. It's been awhile since I've attended a party. Now tell me, do you think I look good?"

Jungwoo observes the colorful streaks in the boy's hair, it actually fit him and looks really good. "Yeah, it looks really good on you."

Donghyuck smiles, playing with strands of his hair.

"I decided I wanted I new look, so I went for it."

"I'm glad you did, I wonder why though."

Donghyuck shoots a glare at his smirking friend "You're annoying!"

"I love you too Hyuck." Jungwoo says, walking to his room to get ready.

-

You could already hear the music blaring from next door, indicating that the party has definitely started. The two boys were about to be on their way. Donghyuck sprayed himself with extra perfume just in case, he wanted to make sure that he smelled okay. You can't look good without smelling good.

"You ready Hyuck?"

"Yes Jungie, just spraying myself and we can leave."

"I know, I can smell it from here, and it's killing me now let's go."