[ 3 ]

Today was the first day back to college, for the fall semester. Donghyuck wasn't completely excited but he had no choice really. I mean he can't flunk out now when he's been doing really well for the past year.

He lazily got out of his bed, after he showered and brushed his teeth, he picked out some clothes to wear. He picked out a white tee and some skinny jeans with his white vans. Just a simple outfit, he didn't really feel like being over the top today. He looked into the mirror and shrugged, his hair looked fine to be honest. So he didn't do anything to it and decided to go eat breakfast instead.

He put two waffles into the toaster, and grabbed out the orange juice, drinking it out of the carton. After he finished breakfast he immediately grabbed his bag and dialed Jungwoo's number.

"Hello?" Jungwoo answers, his soft voice now filling Donghyuck's ears.

"Are you still going to be waiting for me in front of the campus? I can't walk in alone on the first day."

"Of course I am still going to meet you there Hyuck, you better be leaving your house now though. I don't want to be late."

"Okay, okay . I'm leaving now."

With that the two hung up, and Donghyuck left his house, walking to his car and heading to campus.

"Jungieeee!" Donghyuck greets, wrapping his arms around the boy.

"Hyuck, I cant breathe."

"Sorry, I just missed you. How was summer with your family?"

"It was great actually, except the fact that I hadn't seen you in forever. We really have to catch up, hows your new house? Did you burn it down yet?"

"Hey, I am a very responsible boy. I'm taking care of my home just fine."

"Yeah, okay."

"I lied, it's so hard living alone. I have got no one to run my mouth to, or to cry on after watching sad dramas. It sucks!"

"That's what you get for begging your mom if you could move into your own place because you hate dorms."

"Well, I didn't actually think that she'd buy me the house."

"She's literally rich, and you're a momma's boy that gets whatever he wants."

"Oh please, that's not true."

"Sure it isn't Hyuck."

"So, I've been thinking. Do you wanna like move in with me? We can be roomies! It'll be so fun! I have an extra room that's supposed to be a guest room but I can give it to you."

"I mean, it sounds better than rooming with Yuta. I mean, he's cool and all but it's quite disturbing what he and his boyfriend WinWin does every night. I mean it's like they know I'm there but act like they don't."

"Okay, first of all I didn't need to know that. Second, so is that a yes?! My bestie Jungie is moving in with meeee?!"

"I guess so."

"Yay! First thing after classes are over we can pack your stuff and move it to my house."

"Sounds cool."

**

Classes were over, Donghyuck and Jungwoo were on their way home ready to move Jungwoo in. They just gotten back from picking up Jungwoo's belongings.

"I'm so happy you're moving in with me, I really can't stand living alone. I'm a people's person, so it's really boring. Plus, who will cook for me? I'm tired of eating cereal for dinner."

"So you're using me to keep you company and to cook dinner for you?" Jungwoo asks, an unpleasant look scattered across his face. But despite that, he still was the softest human being on the planet.

"Pretty much, but also because I love you and you're the bestest best friend anyone can ever have!"

"Yeah, sure."

Both of the boys walk out of the car and start grabbing out Jungwoo's things.

"You're taking the heavy stuff inside." Donghyuck says.

"You're so lazy."

"But you love me anyway, am I right?"

"I want to say no, but I really can't."

Donghyuck flashes a toothy smile at Jungwoo, proceeding to grab out things from the trunk.

"Hey, pretty boy." An irritating and very familiar voice to Donghyuck greets.

Donghyuck looks up to be met with his neighbor.

"Who do you have here with you?"

"Who are you?" Jungwoo questions back.

"This is Mark, my flirty neighbor who's friend makes awesome brownies."

"Oh, so you ate them? I told you that you would like them."

"Yeah, I did."

"So, is this like your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend? Pft, no he's my best friend Jungwoo."

"Oh, so what I'm hearing is that you're available?"

"Where did you get that from? Just because he's not my boyfriend doesn't mean that I don't have one."

"Oh, so do you?"

"No, I was just trying to make a point."

"Okay, So you are available?"

"Yeah, but it's too bad that I'm not interested."

Jungwoo just laughs at the two, he had to admit they'd look really cute together if they were a thing. He knew that he definitely had to tease Donghyuck about that later.

"Well, I'll always be around when you take an interest." He winks.

"What makes you so sure that I'm going to take an interest in you?"

"They all do."

"I'm not all people, I'm Donghyuck."

"Don't worry, Donghyuck I know you'll be falling for me soon and that's a promise pretty boy." Mark says, smirking at him.

"In your dreams!" Donghyuck shouts as Mark walks away to his house.

"Oh, and by the way you look hot in those skinny jeans." Mark turns around and shouts back, then turns back around and goes inside.

Donghyuck's cheeks burn up at the comment.

"Wow, he's cute. Too bad you were rude to him."

"Cute? Well, yeah he is okay or whatever but I wouldn't say cute. And I wasn't being rude to him."

"Whatever you say, now can we bring this stuff inside?"

"Yeah, yeah."

💫