Ep. 1

"What are we looking for again?" Nalah asks me as the girls look through the window.

"These new neighbors are on fire." Roxi answers her. These idiots.

"You guys look like stalkers." I say looking up from my phone. "You would understand if you would look Audri." Lana says to me.

"Here they come!" Lani says excitedly. My curiosity gets the best off me so I join them.

Not bad.

*Insert iPhone ringtone*

"Hello."
"Where are you!? You were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago!"
"I'm on my way."
"Watch when I see you!"

I hang up on him before he can continue. "I have to go guys." I tell the girls in a shake voice. "See you later." I say grabbing my bag.

"Love you!" I hear Lana as I hop on to my bike.

The Next Day

"Let's get to class." I nod at Nalah closing my locker before I hear my name.

"Audri!" I turn to the voice to see the person I hate most. "Adin." I say quietly. "I missed you." He says hugging me with a fake smile.

"You just saw her yesterday." Nalah laughs at his clingyness. "Shes my girlfriend, I still miss her."

"Well you can see her after class." Nalah says grabbing my hand.

"You guys are so cute." She tells me as we sit down. "I hope my relationship will be like yours." I give her a stiff smile before the teacher walks in.

"Lets get started shall we."