(Something like this. )

The arena was silent. Just the instrumental echoed.

"THANK YOU, NEXT" Ariana screamed and giggled. Her beautiful voice followed after, the slow beat made everything sound surreal. They could hear her voice shaking, she held back her sadness and tears.

This was her first performance after all the drama.
(Audio is above)

They could see a shadow of someone sitting down near the front. Slowly her voice starting filling the space.

 Slowly her voice starting filling the space

"Thought I would end up with him...but he didn't listen and left....wrote some songs about my baby, now I listen and cry, wanted to get married, but my heart was just broken, I couldn't even thank him, but I'm always  grateful "

"He taught me love, he taught me patience, he taught me pain, oh I'm so thankful, I hope I could hold, his beautiful hands in the morning...." she paused, taking her a sharp breath.

Jungkook sat there looking at her tears slipping down, the big screen behind her didn't dare hide anything. Something in his heart felt weird. This song was for him. Each line described him, but she was saying lies.

'She's just acting, wants people to feel sorry' he whispered.

'Sometimes, when you speak with out knowing and you find out the truth...your words will come back to you" Jimin whispered with a smile. Jungkook rolled his eyes at his words and mouthed a "whatever".

"Yuh for that I say...thank you.... please stay.....thank you.... please stay...thank you....please stay, Im so great full for my love"

-

"One day I'll walk down the isle, holding hands with my mama, I'll be Thanking my dad, cause she grew from the drama..." Ariana cried into the mic.

She started mumbling the words.

"I've got so much love, I've got so much....patience, I've loved and I've lost...yuh for that I say...thank you..."

The boys sat and held onto each other. Jungkook looked down.

"Jungkook" she whispered.