Chapter 5

"Listen...love is painful...doesn't mean you have to hurt yourself" Hoseok spoke to him as he placed plasters on his hands.

"I didn't, she-"

"Blah blah...next time...look after yourself...memories come and go and so do people...two more days..you will see her"

"So" He asked while rolling his eyes.

"So...you act nice...respect her"

"She doesn't-"

"Blah blah...They'll  force you to sit next to the girls..so don't act out...calm down...and just think of happy thoughts"

"Blah blah"

"BOYYYYYYY"

//

His fingers trailed against the fabric of his black blazer. He straightened his white shirt and played with his tie. He dropped his shoulders and let out a deep sigh.

His eyes landed on his reflection, he forced a smile as he saw Jimin behind.

"My boy looks sexy...where's Ariana when you need her?" Jungkook turned around, his eyebrows raised and he scoffed at his answer.

Jimin gasped and bit his tongue as he brought up her name for no reason.

"I'm sorry" Jimin whispered while he chuckled nervously. He flinched as Namjoon slapped the back of his neck.

"Do that one more time and I'll make sure you'll never talk to Jungkook" Namjoon whispered near his ear. Jimin nodded and mouthed a sorry again. Jungkook looked at the mirror. His hair was perfect, his makeup...his emotions weren't.

"Two minutes boys" one of the stage crew called out from the door. Namjoon shouted at the boys and told them to join him. A deep sigh escaped his tinted lips as his heart raced faster. He felt his stomach drop as butterflies fought to escape his prison of bones and flesh.

"Come onnnnnn" Yoongi sang while holding onto his shoulders. Jungkook smiled and stalked behind the boys. He felt the cold breeze hit against cheeks as they walked outside. The others sat inside the car as Jungkook pulled back.

"I don't think I can do it" Jungkook whispered while biting his lips.

"You've been apart of us...for a girl you're doing this?"

Jungkook thought for a while

"You're right" he nodded and got inside. Taehyung held onto his hands as he felt Jungkook fiddle.

He closed his eyes and wiped out those thoughts. The drive wasn't far but, he felt the car come to a halt after a moment. He breathed in and out, he grabbed the fabric of his trousers as he heard the screams from outside.

The door opened. He saw the red carpet, Army flashing their camera...and her.

Ariana stopped smiling as people screamed at her. The boys got out, screams escaped from everyone. Everyone got out accept Jungkook.

He had to wait for her.

"You're next Jungkook" Jungkook smiled and got out. The screaming got louder as he linked arms with her. He wore the fakest smile and walked down the red carpet. He looked up to Ariana, only to notice her staring at him. He smirked as he heard her talk back to the paparazzi.